• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 56: Rapid Fire! Generic GH; Vodka pre-comp; Metformin; digesting egg whites

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)Hey guys, so I've been running test cyp at 200mg/week for about 3 years now. It's for TRT. I'm 29 years old. I want to actually do a legit cycle let's say 400mg/week for 12-16 weeks but then come completely off, I don't want to blast then cruise I've heard that is bad. So my question is how do I come off properly? asked by Sykesetm255

2)What is your favorite off season and contest stack and why? asked by KWRZımdJ120

3)Post show feeling super full after each lean meal, because wasn't used to carbs? - asked by PgWNKwXw930)

4)Best time to take metformin and how much? asked by ARZxCne59 10:30 Do you see many people that have issues digesting egg whites that come in a carton? asked by QPCKBWY3671 Approaches you do to make weight for CP? Depletion methods? asked by ECRIFcmF652

5)Can you be ready too early for a show? How can you handle it if you are? asked by CAgzEEJU35 17:20 Generic GH vs pharm? Have you noticed any difference yourself, or with clients? Some people swear even if blood work is the same. (GH serum/Igf-1) that gens aren't as good. - asked by unk VVM 447

6)Why do so many people drink vodka the night before a comp? Does it help actually?asked by fabcAN12209

7)What is the preferred off season split or maximum gains! asked by 1x2GptFB11

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org