• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 60: Are mini cuts beneficial?

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)You never answered my question. Is it true if you don't use it you will lose it? asked by ZNfZRm1z941

2)In an offseason do you recommend running mini cuts? Is so, when and why would this be beneficial? asked by PeAjesCV171

3)Do you recommend SARMS for building muscle and or burning fat? asked by tufcyykU592 04:24 When injecting, I had it where I can't keep pushing the syringe at all. Takes forever. Do you know why this happens? asked by yWWaBsx725

4)How do you reverse out of a ketogenic diet? asked by xEteqMqV811

5)Any advice for a master's guy prepping on TRT only? asked by JueGUFTA101 07:10 Are diuretics truly needed if your in actual contest prep shape? As in peeled inside and out?
asked by JZvEnAni543

6)If you are doing 2 working sets of an exercise, would you make the top set 1st or 2nd? by vpGKpFFW949

7)What would you say is the most effective bulking cycle? - asked by CxQySnX509

8)Is training your anterior tibialis worth it for total calf mass like many guys are saying? - asked by mpJeMHBY773

9)Is 15-16g of salt per day too much for a bodybuilder? asked by wZaacFuX85

10)If you are in a calorie deficit and progressing on all lifts are you building muscle? asked by
vefksHwN863

11)Best food allergy/intolerance tests? asked by mhXTufzG203

12)My hamstrings are lacking a ton, train them hard but they do not seem to respond well. Any tips
to train them better? asked by eofhnoej569

13)How to manage bad HDL/LDL ratio while on TRT /125mg week and some cycles hitting around 500mg test per week. My total cholesterol is always in range. asked by ngRNKHRS745

14)My LDL is high and have been on 5 months of TRT. I do have family history. Statin use if other methods do not work? asked by RPZAAm3Z190

15)Do you think injectable clen/ yohimbine or helios for a cut is a good idea? - asked by HoxszopH641

16)What is the best testosterone level on lab work for best muscle growth in a pro bodybuilder(enhanced of course)? asked by nvmsLVqT40

17)Best way to reverse diet from a show? asked by XboSaFPN885

18)Creatine use in a dieting phase a bad idea? asked by uNaAHiau961

19)Have you ever blasted gear post show? How do you approach big lean muscle
asked by ecKayuge702

20)Post show is it better to immediately pull back gear and deload or push a rebound? asked by
WSWIZWUS570

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev, Lee Priest, Guy Cisternino, Antoine Vaillant!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org