• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Milos Sarcev : Episode 33: What compounds have I used?

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Milos Sarcev answers the following questions:

1)Milos, I salute you for being transparent and publishing your contest preparation protocols and the last 7 days of your peaking methods for various shows. If you don't mind me asking, there were a couple of compounds that I am not familiar with that you've used: PERCUTA, TM, TMS, TRIACANA, ORIMITEN... Can you let me (us) know what those are? Also, you wrote that ou started with Creatin loading weak before the show?! Doesn't Creatine makes you hold water? And finally - weren't you scared to use ALDACTONE and injectable LASIX simultaneously? Thank you in advance. - asked by RippedMass

2)What is the lowest bodyfat you have ever achieved? How did you achieve it and how long were you able to maintain it? - asked by psluver

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Reactions: KaiGold