• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Milos Sarcev : Episode 36: Starting your first cycle with Test

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Milos Sarcev answers the following questions:

1)good evening, is there any comparable stimulant to ephedrine on the market? I used it back in the 90's until the drug abusers learned how to make METH out of it.. It was a great pre workout stimulant. Thanks for your advice .musshoss - asked by musshoss

2)Hi Milos! My question is regarding changing my physique to compete in a different category. 1 have a womens figure shaped body currently and I want to compete in women wellness. How would I go about training to grow my legs while maintaining upper body, the split I have now is growing my upper body and legs at the same time and I need my legs to become more developed. I'm unsure how often I can train my legs as I am usually sore for 2-3 days after. Thank you! asked by Personalizedinsulinplan

3)I'm turning 37 this year and I'm looking at starting my first cycle then get on an staying on a trt dose. Was wondering what dose I should use to make realistic gains that I can then maintain on
a hrt dose and the doses you suggest. - asked by JTJ

4)Hey, how's it going? I have a few questions. I just started taking test cypionate 200mg. 20ml 2 x's a week. I'm on my first week. I am 35 years old 5'10 and have always been super hard gainer. Nothing over the counter really works for me. I was never able to break 165-170 pounds. and that's why started taking test. My first question, ami taking enough? should stack it with other products? Will need to take anything when am getting off my first cycle? My main question is, how do stop myself from going bald? All the men in my family are bald, as of now i am starting to bald. It isn't noticeable yet. what should do? Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you. asked by skinny guy

5)Hi Milos,, I have another issue with red blood count, before TRT it was 5.8 and normal limit is 5.8, then started TRT and other stuff on and off it is steady 6.4 my hemoglobin is in normal range, I donate whole blood every 2 months, should I switch to double red? Should I worry? - asked by HectorTobias

6)Hello brother quick question. I compete in Classic Physique. Usual supps are used. I'm also on TRT. My age is 52. Been training since I was 14. Started PEDS at 39. Late bloomer lol. My question is on TRT dose at 200mg per week per Dr....When I have my labs done my total test is extremely high like 3000 total. My genetics are not the best I'm all Ectomorph long and skinny. So though my total test is very high for that dose it does not relate into myself being large. I'm 6.0 ft with contest on stage weight of between 196 and 200 lbs. off season I sit at 212 to 215. Any more and I just get fat. Why do you think my total test is so high on only 200mg per week? What does that mean genetically. Is my body not absorbing it correctly. With my body type I know my receptor cites are not in abundance or I think I would be much more muscular then I am. I tned dropping my trt dose but did not feel good, No sex drive. Thank you for your time.

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev, Lee Priest, Guy Cisternino, Antoine Vaillant!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org