• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nicco Montaño is newest UFC champion

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Ultimate Fighter championship ended in a decision for Nicco Montaño in a close fight against Roxanne Modafferi. It was not a very engaging fight although the takedowns were clearly brutal. It was the finale of the training camp that started with 16 female fighters who faced each other in an elimination round. Roxanne is the first seed while Nicco is seeded 14th. In the semi-finals, Sijara Eubanks won over Roxanne for the right to face Nicco who won over Barb Honchack. However, Eubanks failed the weight limit and so Roxanne was instead sent to the championship round.

R

rz3300

Banned
That would be a tough way to go to earn the right to fight for the championship and then lose at the weigh in. Makes me wonder how much it was missed by and what exactly that means went wrong, but either way that is how it goes I suppose.