• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

North American Union and More.

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A great video, but very worrisome to think where this country and the rest of the world is headed.

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about this, but I call bullshit. There is admittedly a surge in the government to seek to expand, but this evil master plan to "Unite and Conquer" seems a bit far fetched. I won't go into details but I think Watergate is a good way to describe the governments inefficiency in keeping secrets. More often then not these conspiracies are based more on paranoia than on actual facts.

One good point the video made though is the ridiculous concept of "War with Terror". The cleverly hidden logical fallacy of a war with an abstraction. Terrorist, started out relating to actual perpetrators, that harmed other people. Now the term has spread to an outright mark of evil - not for harming other people - but for not acting for "the greater good". To prove this, look at the arguments for banning the film "V for Vendetta".

To summarize: I believe the conclusion of the clip is a great exaggeration of lapping together a real fact - government expansions, with a paranoid emotion - a big malevolent "overseer".

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about this, but I call bullshit. There is admittedly a surge in the government to seek to expand, but this evil master plan to "Unite and Conquer" seems a bit far fetched. I won't go into details but I think Watergate is a good way to describe the governments inefficiency in keeping secrets. More often then not these conspiracies are based more on paranoia than on actual facts.

One good point the video made though is the ridiculous concept of "War with Terror". The cleverly hidden logical fallacy of a war with an abstraction. Terrorist, started out relating to actual perpetrators, that harmed other people. Now the term has spread to an outright mark of evil - not for harming other people - but for not acting for "the greater good". To prove this, look at the arguments for banning the film "V for Vendetta".

To summarize: I believe the conclusion of the clip is a great exaggeration of lapping together a real fact - government expansions, with a paranoid emotion - a big malevolent "overseer".

I respectfully disagree with some of this. Look into the "amero", its been the proposed currency for America/Canada/Mexico. Depends what you mean by "conquer", but I do certainly believe there are plans to unite.

Watergate is tiny compared to things the American government has likely done, tiny. Look into the Iran-Contra scandal, we still don't know all the details of that. Look into why JFK was killed (lol @ those who think a "lone nut" did that :uhoh2:"

Here are some more clips:

CNN/Lou Dobbs

Another

Vincete Fox (President of Mexico) asked about it

The Amero (from CNBC)

Building a North American Community (direct publication from a Council on Foreign Relations, Cheney was a former President I believe, pretty much every major candidate running for American President still in the race is in the CFR)

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/

Major candidate asked if he is in the CFR, he "claims" he hasn't received his invitation yet. :gaygay:

Candidate asked about the North American Union @ a debate

Rockefeller/Cheney at CFR

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to give some insight on why I brought this up is because my mom and I always talk about politics and she brought this up. I haven't even thought of it in over a year. You both have really great points but I hope it never happens.

This is one of the main reasons, even if there is slight truth to it, we need someone like Ron Paul in the office. How the hell does President Bush think he has the power to do whatever he wants to do with out going to congress about it.

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I respectfully disagree with some of this. Look into the "amero", its been the proposed currency for America/Canada/Mexico. Depends what you mean by "conquer", but I do certainly believe there are plans to unite.

Watergate is tiny compared to things the American government has likely done, tiny. Look into the Iran-Contra scandal, we still don't know all the details of that. Look into why JFK was killed (lol @ those who think a "lone nut" did that :uhoh2:"

Here are some more clips:

CNN/Lou Dobbs

Another

Vincete Fox (President of Mexico) asked about it

The Amero (from CNBC)

Building a North American Community (direct publication from a Council on Foreign Relations, Cheney was a former President I believe, pretty much every major candidate running for American President still in the race is in the CFR)

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/

Major candidate asked if he is in the CFR, he "claims" he hasn't received his invitation yet. :gaygay:

Candidate asked about the North American Union @ a debate

Rockefeller/Cheney at CFR

Good points, however my major objection to the video was the source of these evils. I agree with you, there really is an initiative to socialize the world, BUT I am still not cynical enough to believe that everything is controlled by some one big power source.
Do you believe that JFK was executed by CIA? That George Bush dressed the WTC in explosives? That we never visited the moon? I am sorry, but the governments inherit uselessness to make anything successive, is making it hard to believe that they could be able to organize this much havoc deliberately. Maybe I've just heard to many conspiracy nuts...

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good points, however my major objection to the video was the source of these evils. I agree with you, there really is an initiative to socialize the world, BUT I am still not cynical enough to believe that everything is controlled by some one big power source.
Do you believe that JFK was executed by CIA? That George Bush dressed the WTC in explosives? That we never visited the moon? I am sorry, but the governments inherit uselessness to make anything successive, is making it hard to believe that they could be able to organize this much havoc deliberately. Maybe I've just heard to many conspiracy nuts...

It depends, no, I don't think there is this one big evil underground clan that meets with plans for world domination and to chain us all up into slaves. Stuff like Alex Jones videos take things too far, but there are certainly plans for the elite to merge and reap the massive profits they would make. It happened in Europe. :dunnodude:

There is no way in hell JFK was killed by a long nut, Lee Harvey Oswald, its impossible. I don't know if the CIA did it, but I know Oswald wasn't the only gun man. As for 9/11, again, I don't know if Bush put explosives there, but something fishy did go on. A lot of powerful people have made a LOT of money from these two events, which catalyzed a lot of policies in their favor. (Vietnam, Iraq, etc)