• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Notes on the Pacquiao-Horn fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeff Horn looks like a middleweight with his bulk because he is actually a middleweight who made an effort to lose 4 kilos for the weigh in. After that, he ate a lot and drank a lot which gave him back his real weight as a middleweight. In Manny Pacquiao’s last 9 fights, he had won 5 and had lost 4. So I guess that is a good indication to retire? There is a hype on a rematch but it’s just a hype created by disappointed Pacquiao fans. It will die a natural death when they realize that Pacman is turning 39 this year. Pacquiao had chartered a plane that brought his entourage from Manila to Australia and vice versa. That’s how wealthy he is.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is loaded. The only way he will fight again is for huge bucks.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am excited for the rematch and hope that it goes through, which I think that it will. I was still impressed with Manny, but did think he was a little outmatched. He is smart though and I think a second chance would be even better.