• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
superspeciosa.com

Obama the racist

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is wrong with that?

Zionism IS a huge problem in influencing American foreign policy, Israel HAS been occupying Palestine illegally for 40 years, that is a fact. This shit pisses me off, why do countries like Israel and America get a free past for the crimes that their government commits? Why is it okay if America/Israel occupy a country illegally against its will, but it's wrong if another country like China occupies a country? It fucking pisses me off that if you speak out against the crimes of Israel you're "anti-sematic", I personally don't care what religion they are, because either way you look at it, they have been the aggressors for many crimes.

Saying the attacks were a result of "violent American policies" is no different than Ron Paul saying that blowback was a contributing factor, he just put it much more blunt. I don't like the race card stuff about whites being viewed as better than blacks in America, but I certainly think that there is a view that citizens of America (who the higher ups in government are usually white) certainly show total disregard for other countries (who's citizens have a different color of skin).

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is wrong with that?

Zionism IS a huge problem in influencing American foreign policy, Israel HAS been occupying Palestine illegally for 40 years, that is a fact. This shit pisses me off, why do countries like Israel and America get a free past for the crimes that their government commits? Why is it okay if America/Israel occupy a country illegally against its will, but it's wrong if another country like China occupies a country? It fucking pisses me off that if you speak out against the crimes of Israel you're "anti-sematic", I personally don't care what religion they are, because either way you look at it, they have been the aggressors for many crimes.

Saying the attacks were a result of "violent American policies" is no different than Ron Paul saying that blowback was a contributing factor, he just put it much more blunt. I don't like the race card stuff about whites being viewed as better than blacks in America, but I certainly think that there is a view that citizens of America (who the higher ups in government are usually white) certainly show total disregard for other countries (who's citizens have a different color of skin).

damn right :xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats wrong with that? Hitler was a Racist too but he could lead a country :coolguy:

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is wrong with that?

I say we ban Tunen for being Jewish.

:2:

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say we ban Tunen for being Jewish.

polska117kz1-1.jpg

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its fun to joke, but I have nothing against Jewish people, just the people who are in the government of Israel (who happen to be Jewish).

Thats what i tell people.... they still look at me like im a biggot. oh well fucking ignorant cunts, zionism is a terrible thing

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its fun to joke, but I have nothing against Jewish people, just the people who are in the government of Israel (who happen to be Jewish).
I'm aware of that.

But I say we should still ban Tunen.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh I'm all for banning Tunen, but thats because of his homosexuality, not religion. I can tolerate different religions, but fags must go. :gaygay: