• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

Official Babe Thread Needs more pics!

Natasha0717

Well, I'm a gal but I do know of one beautiful fitness model and I always keep an eye on her for inspirational purposes. haha
I can honestly say she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her name is Amanda Blanks. I believe she's Australian....and she's into all different types of exercise/nutrition. Always promoting the newest protein powders (again, I believe only in Australia) and showing photos of her exercising such as walking, (she walks 5 miles per day!), weights, and then she does some kind of exercise with a bar, like a ballet bar. Here she is, I'm sure you'll agree that she is definitely gorgeous. And a wonderful role model as well. :peaceful:
Have fun boys. lol

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'm a gal but I do know of one beautiful fitness model and I always keep an eye on her for inspirational purposes. haha
I can honestly say she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her name is Amanda Blanks. I believe she's Australian....and she's into all different types of exercise/nutrition. Always promoting the newest protein powders (again, I believe only in Australia) and showing photos of her exercising such as walking, (she walks 5 miles per day!), weights, and then she does some kind of exercise with a bar, like a ballet bar. Here she is, I'm sure you'll agree that she is definitely gorgeous. And a wonderful role model as well. :peaceful:
Have fun boys. lol
Let's see some pics!

Natasha0717

OMG lol I would love to show pics but I CANNOT upload them on this forum for some reason. Whenever I try, the upload box just sits there staring at me after I retrieve the photo, and then the photo doesn't show up in my post. Then I tried to put in a Google link to her, and it says I haven't been a member long enough to put in links. So all I can tell ya is to go to Google Images and type in Amanda Blanks, you'll see her right away. Sorry about that, I tried. And BTW if you can upload her, please be my guest. She's a beauty and I really don't understand why she's not more famous....she truly deserves it. :thumbsup:
Have fun boys. lol
Let's see some pics!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I will fix that right now. It is just because you are new so you do not have permissions yet to upload pics. I can change that though. :)

Welcome!

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Morning :)

02LauraMichellePrestinfitnessbabe-1.jpg