• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So just out of curiosity... knowing what you know now... If you lived in Germany in 1933, would you have supported who you thought was the best candidate? Or Hitler because everybody knew he was going to win?

The differance is...in Germany 1933 he would've been killed if he didn't vote for Hitler...

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave, I know you live in Canada but are you American? And are you able to vote?

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think its time to face the fact that there is no way ron paul is gonna become president.
Shut the fuck up bulkboy, I never once said Ron will be president, nor did I say he had a good chance at becoming president.

What we are going up against is almost an impossible battle. Too many people in this country don't research the politicians they're voting for, they rely on the government for everything. The government wouldn't let Ron become president even if he won, so you coming in here and making these useless posts (which you've been doing for over 6 months) is captain obvious material. I don't give a shit if Fred Thompson placed ahead of him in New Hampshire, Ron's still by far the best candidate for president. Americans are only fucking themselves in the ass by voting for someone like John McCain or Hillary Clinton.

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0 votes for Ron were added from the town of Sutton when apparently 31 people in that town voted for Ron.

Even without confirmation of voters there, I would find it very hard to believe no one out of over 1,000 people would vote for Ron. If they messed with those results, who knows how many other counties were fucked with.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0 votes for Ron were added from the town of Sutton when apparently 31 people in that town voted for Ron.

Even without confirmation of voters there, I would find it very hard to believe no one out of over 1,000 people would vote for Ron. If they messed with those results, who knows how many other counties were fucked with.

Wow... I have lost all hope.

They mess up with results ? That`s fucking immoral and unconstitutional, and even more than that... it`s fucking depressing.

I`d KILL who did that, I`m in rage here... how the FUCK can they do that ?
It shouldn`t be even a reason to do that... I just don`t understand why they would do that.

God this is fucking... I can`t believe they did that.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Wow... I have lost all hope.

They mess up with results ? That`s fucking immoral and unconstitutional, and even more than that... it`s fucking depressing.

I`d KILL who did that, I`m in rage here... how the FUCK can they do that ?
It shouldn`t be even a reason to do that... I just don`t understand why they would do that.

God this is fucking... I can`t believe they did that.
this is just small taste of voter fraud.

the last two presidential elections were blatantly fraudulent, which is why Bush was elected twice. it was proven that the voting machines could be tampered with to fix the election. there have been a couple documentaries on this. its not a secret.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is just small taste of voter fraud.

the last two presidential elections were blatantly fraudulent, which is why Bush was elected twice. it was proven that the voting machines could be tampered with to fix the election. there have been a couple documentaries on this. its not a secret.

Then...

Seriously I have no words here. It`s like fighting against the sun, how can you win when they can alter the results ?

How is it that I feel like killing people right now.

This is tragic, a hit to the core behind the idea of liberty. I sound exaggerated, but I do feel enraged.

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This happens all the time.

They are claiming Sutton's 31 votes uncounted was a "mistake."

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trying to find a video of it but john steward and hes guest took a shot at ronnie yesturday

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
"mistake"

how hard is it to count? especially when there is supposed to be several people in the room to count the votes.

We're trying to spread Democracy around the world, when we can't even get our shit right here.

people are saying that it's only 31 votes, so it wouldn't make a difference. :rolleyes: I wouldn't care if it's just one vote. When you remove someone vote, it's like saying they don't count.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those interested on voter fraud, check out "Hacking Democracy."

This is why I was so passionate about Iowa, they used paper ballots. I have no doubt there was voter fraud in NH, and Tech is 100% right about Bush stealing the elections in 2000 & 2004.

Here's the vid

[gv]4463776866669054201&q[/gv]

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More data concerning voter fraud, RP should have gotten 4th.

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php?party=REPUBLICANS
Yep, he should of been 4th. I can understand Huckabee placing third because people are stupid and will vote for someone just because they won the last caucus, so he got a quick boost in that department. Giuliani, on the other hand should of been several thousands of votes away from Ron. Then we're supposed to believe Hillary gets an extra 50,000+ votes because she was crying? Oh come'on.

Sutton was the first town people looked into after they found out he received zero votes there. Turns out 31 confirmed voters chose him in that town, so how many other places is he missing votes? I'm not going to take action on this until I see further evidence, but I don't disagree with what the Paul supporters are doing right now. Are we supposed to sit in the corner crying after they don't count our votes? I don't think so.