• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was working last night and this couple came in talking about Obama. I started to talk a little about politics with them and said I was a Ron Paul supporter. They actually said, "It's too early for that much change."

:uhoh2:

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was working last night and this couple came in talking about Obama. I started to talk a little about politics with them and said I was a Ron Paul supporter. They actually said, "It's too early for that much change."

:uhoh2:

what did they mean by that, do you think?

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't been on much today, but this deserves a mention.

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!!

birthday08a-1.jpg

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what did they mean by that, do you think?

Hmm, well, I guess they don't want to be able to retire comfortably; they probably want their kids to serve in Iraq for the rest of their life; they don't want any privacy and probably can't take care of themselves and need the government to babysit them for life. Oh, and they want teachers to be responsible for raising their kids so the parents can never be blamed.

Just a guess.

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fox News Strategy Room 03/4/2009

Fox News Strategy Room 03/4/2009

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice find SiCK. RP is on fox news quite a lot these days, specially the Glen Beck show. You'll prob find most of them on youtube.

thanks for the vids.

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul Slams Cavuto on Earmarks - Fox News - 3-10-2009

Ron Paul Slams Cavuto on Earmarks - Fox News - 3-10-2009

Ron Paul: "Even if all earmarks were eliminated we would not necessary save a single penny in the federal budget. Because earmarks are funded from spending levels that have been determined before a single earmark is agreed to, with or without earmarks the spending levels remain the same. Eliminating earmarks designated by Members of Congress would simply transfer the funding decision process to federal bureaucrats rather then elected representatives. In an already flawed system, earmarks can at least allow residents of Congressional districts to have a greater role in allocating federal funds - their tax dollars - than if the money is allocated behind locked doors by bureaucrats. So we can be critical of the abuses in the current system but we shouldn't lose sight of how some reforms may not actually make the system much better."

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul "We Need More Earmarks!"

March 10, 2009 C-SPAN Ron Paul "We Need More Earmarks!"

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I remember people attacking Ron Paul during the presidential campaign, calling him a hypocrite because of his stance on earmarks....kinda like a "ah ha, gotcha!" tactic. Sometimes it's tough to defend Ron Pauls ideas because they take a few minutes to explain to someone.

Meanwhile a guy like John McCain rants against earmarks and just holds up his stupid fuckin Sharpie marker, and everyone thinks he's some kind of conservative god.

sharpie2-1.jpg

Joeb23

I remember people attacking Ron Paul during the presidential campaign, calling him a hypocrite because of his stance on earmarks....kinda like a "ah ha, gotcha!" tactic. Sometimes it's tough to defend Ron Pauls ideas because they take a few minutes to explain to someone.

Meanwhile a guy like John McCain rants against earmarks and just holds up his stupid fuckin Sharpie marker, and everyone thinks he's some kind of conservative god.

I agree. I also agree with Paul. I got the idea from that piece that earmarking will definitely account as to where our spending is actually going. His new plan to have it be public knowledge will indeed hold The Federal Reserve responsible for all it's actions as well. Less government intervention and more public knowledge as to what's being done with our money. Ron Paul 2012 FTW.:headbang:

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I agree. I also agree with Paul. I got the idea from that piece that earmarking will definitely account as to where our spending is actually going. His new plan to have it be public knowledge will indeed hold The Federal Reserve responsible for all it's actions as well. Less government intervention and more public knowledge as to what's being done with our money. Ron Paul 2012 FTW.:headbang:
:thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You have a bright future at musclemecca :borat:

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron is getting lots of attention in the publicity of the new Sacha Baron Cohen film.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul: Stop Dreaming- edited and remastered by Aravoth. The original was what started the whole movement for so many people, the quotes during it have been edited with some additional figures and such.

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul: Stop Dreaming- edited and remastered by Aravoth. The original was what started the whole movement for so many people, the quotes during it have been edited with some additional figures and such.
I know you posted this forever ago Ironslave, but awesome vid...I had never seen it! Thanks! :)