• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Primo Experiences?

DarkBeast

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never utilized PSL's Primo but only ever heard great things but looking for more feedback from our customers!

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Wife.was on 100 mg a week for 5-6 mths lean strong and sexy could.not keep my hands of.her this.primo is.real deal

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I'm gonna put her back on very soon because spring is just around the corner and we all know how ladies are about swim suits

Drealdeal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
In my experience you really can't go wrong with PSL...regardless of compound.

DarkBeast

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Are u using ace or enthanate.its a heavy chemical with Ace do 50 mg twice ed .the wife gets no pip from the enthanate