• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Push50's HGH Cycle and Review

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the next couple of weeks while I complete my "Provider" meditope log I am going to focus more on Cardio and see if I can get my body fat lower just on the meditrope without losing muscle mass. Hands down, I have to hand it to the "Provider". The product "Provider" has, "Meditrope" is freaking awesome. It is definitely something that I will have to incorporate in to my pre-contest regime. I think i have made some great changes in 11 weeks. It will be interesting to see how the next two weeks go

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The diet is on track and workouts are going good. Hitting cardio twice a day for 30-45 minutes and doing some lifting Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I have seen a noticeable reduction in energy levels with the reduced calories and lack of testosterone.

I am still currently salting my meals even if it is just salad with turkey/chicken or fish. I will be dropping all carbs tomorrow and continue using salt for an additional 2 days at which time I will be reducing water intake to 1 liter tomorrow and the next day to half a liter.

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I am on the last legs of this cycle. Reducing water/fluid intake today and cutting all sodium intake the best I can. I am not running any diuretics so the subcutaneous water reduction will not be as pronounced as it would if I did run them. four more days and this will be completed. I must say, the Meditrope has been great and the results speak for themselves. I will definitely try to run this again when I run a bulking cycle and may push up to 7Iu/day. Diet is mostly fish, shrimp and turkey with salad or vegetables. Still sitting around 1500- 1800 calories a day which is tough when eating meats that are so low in calories.

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This has been a good run. The HGH Meditrope Black tops from the Provider in conjunction with my other products, has in my opinion, yielded some awesome results. I highly recommend the Provider for all your HGH needs. This will end my current log and I will probably take a little time off to decide where I am going to go next. Still trying to sway the wife into agreeing to let me compete again. This run was strictly for me, to see if I still had what it takes to get to a competition ready state. I think I have shown myself that I am still capable enough to do it. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Here are my final pics.
Final 2.jpg
Final 4.jpg

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to tank all of you for following this log and a gracious thank you to the Provider for giving me this opportunity.

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This has been a good run. The HGH Meditrope Black tops from the Provider in conjunction with my other products, has in my opinion, yielded some awesome results. I highly recommend the Provider for all your HGH needs. This will end my current log and I will probably take a little time off to decide where I am going to go next. Still trying to sway the wife into agreeing to let me compete again. This run was strictly for me, to see if I still had what it takes to get to a competition ready state. I think I have shown myself that I am still capable enough to do it. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Here are my final pics.
Final 2.jpg
Final 4.jpg

These pics are about 4 months apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk