• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Puritysource Bodybuilding Labs

Respected Member #8 Q80_Musclehead

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its me everyone knows its me you might as well tell them now rather than beat around the bush

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
For everybody's benefit: don't make stupid penis-size jokes in this thread, they mysteriously disappear. :ughnoes:

Do we get to know who's in the running?

Will people ever be voted out of Respected status if it's eventually considered that there is a more deserving candidate?

Pain

VIP
For everybody's benefit: don't make stupid penis-size jokes in this thread, they mysteriously disappear. :ughnoes:

Do we get to know who's in the running?

Will people ever be voted out of Respected status if it's eventually considered that there is a more deserving candidate?

There alot of deserving members, but these are the main ones that are being talked about.

Q80_Musclehed
The Creator
Driddz

Even though Q80 doesn't post anymore, he still deserves it.

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Coolness, both Creator and Driddz are definitely deserving because they are "walking the walk, not just talking th talk", ie putting their money where mouth is and competing, and prior to doing so have built themselves up to a level where it is logical for them to do so (herein they differ from Max).

Also I've seen Q80's posts when I was just a lurker and he is definitely in contention, I'm surprised he hadn't attained that status already.

Good luck to all!

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Freako, Q80s awesome, he was one helluva poster on here...
Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes, when good people leave :tear:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Creator and Dridd are def deserving this, but Bulkboy too imo :), maybe he will be the 9th :2:

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either one, Creator or Dridderz... Creator does help more with questions and gives great advice in the supplement, training and nutrition area. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't get pulled into the MM drama.

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator, he helps out a lot around here and is a very superb poster. He's extremely intelligent and doesn't let the minor things get to him. He's extremely strong outside and inside. He picks you up when you feel down and is honest when trying to help. I believe he deserves, "Respected."

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about Arcane, he's not very active, but he is still an outstanding poster.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanst here in the Q_80 era

so between driddz and creator i would go with driddz, nothing personal tho, i used to enter in his log time ago just to see the leg routine, so lets say i had more "contact" with him than with creator

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about Arcane, he's not very active, but he is still an outstanding poster.

I visit every day. :uhoh2: Thanks for the compliment though.

Q80's the man, but I agree with Sexnews that it should be active people for now. I miss Q80 :tear: I have a feeling it will come down to Dridz and The Creator this time.