• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

Resveratrol

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer and more.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, the potential is there, but the bioavailability in humans is still in question

Workingatit46

What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer and more.

It has been getting outstanding reviews it also helps reduce estrogen and boost test levels and it is a awesome anti-oxident and many are also reporting a tremenous sleep quality improvement.

Some people are running Stoked which contains it and are have very nice results. It is also in Post Cycle Support and that has been getting great results as a pct product for the milder orals.

Post Cycle Support