• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Robby "The Black Prince" Robinson biography and more

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From humble beginnings to international recognition, the life of Robby Robinson – a monument in the bodybuilding world – is a story of strength, perseverance, and unwavering dedication. This in-depth exploration of Robinson's journey delves into his ascent to fame, his impact on the sport, and the legacy he continues to build today.

Robinson's foray into bodybuilding was born out of a childhood in rural Florida. Here, his early passion for fitness began to blossom, eventually leading him to one of the world's most prestigious bodybuilding stages. Throughout his career, Robinson competed in and dominated multiple competitions, including Mr. America, Mr. Universe, and Mr. Olympia.

His success was not accidental but the result of a unique training regimen that set him apart from his peers. His philosophy of blending discipline, persistence, and meticulous attention to diet and nutrition laid the groundwork for his rise in the ranks. This approach also set new standards within the bodybuilding community and influenced countless athletes that followed.

Robby Robinson Bio

Robinson shared his stage with other bodybuilding icons, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno, forging a golden era in the sport. Despite intense competition, Robinson’s unwavering dedication to his craft propelled him to the top, marking a career filled with significant victories and unparalleled recognition.

His journey did not end with retirement. Post-competition, Robinson continued to contribute to the sport, serving as a coach, mentor, and a beacon of inspiration for aspiring bodybuilders worldwide. His influence has not only reshaped individual careers but has also impacted the broader bodybuilding landscape, ushering in a new era of athletes inspired by his ethos and achievements.

Robinson's work has been recognized by multiple bodybuilding associations, including the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB). His accolades serve as a testament to his influence on the sport, with an enduring legacy that continues to shape the bodybuilding community.

Through a career punctuated by groundbreaking victories, unique training techniques, and an unwavering dedication to his sport, Robby Robinson has sculpted a legacy in the world of bodybuilding. His story, one of remarkable success and relentless drive, continues to inspire, leaving an indelible mark on the sport and its future generations.

Robby Robinson Pictures

Robby Robinson talking about steroids

Robby Robinson is still in great shape in 2008

Robby Robinson Training at Gold's Gym Venice.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's now 66.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robby Robinson - 1987 Mr. Olympia (Black Prince Of Bodybuilding)

K

Kevin Brian

Banned
Glad to know about this one. Thanks for sharing.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robby Robinson - 1988 Mr. Olympia (42 Years Old)

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robby Robinson - 1991 Mr. Olympia (45 YEARS OLD)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Great video bro!

Thanks for posting!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
IFBB Hall of Fame

IFBB Hall of Fame

MuscleMecca God
VIP
Author
A woodpecker can tap twenty times on a thousand trees and get nowhere, but stay busy. Or he can tap twenty-thousand times on one tree and get dinner.

Most people just don’t stick with it long enough. You’ve seen the picture of the race between to ‘diamond miners’ where one is turning around just as he is about to ‘strike gold’, while the other is still going... right, what the hell do you know? -
When you think you got it figured out... that’s exactly the timing to start question everything you take for granted. Turn it upside down, hit it with a hammer and see if it breaks (!) What the hell else should you do? Protect and jerk off to your own ideas? Come on. -
So what the hell has this to do with @robbyrobinsonofficial... well he isn’t called Mr. lifestyle for nothing (!) he’s been involved in the iron game for around 60 (!) fucking years, and he’s at it like he’s always been. So he’s like the laughed at woodpecker that has now chopped down the whole god damn tree and gotten the goods. (Or something like that

Stay tuned for the best bodybuilding content on instagram. And remember, keep kicking ass & follow your dreams!

IMG 4379

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is another Robby Robinson pic!
From Robby:
"IT WILL HURT WILL TAKE TIME . IT WILL REQUIKE DEDICATION. IT WILL REQUIKE WILL POWER YOU WILL NEED TOMAKE HEALTHY DECISION , IT REQUIKES SACRIFICE. YOU WILL NEED TO PUSH YOUR BODY TO IT'S MAX. THERE WILL BE TEMPTATION . BUT I PROMISE YOU,WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL IT'S WORTH IT. RR"
SmartSelect 20180525 101448 Instagram

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sad news guys that the legend, Robby Robinson is in the hospital with sickle cell anemia. His father also had it and it killed him.

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sad wish a speedy recovery

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robby "The Black Prince" Robinson