• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Ron Paul owns on talk show

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Laura Ingram sounds like such an idiot when she trys to argue with Ron Paul. She realized this and then tried to stop argueing but asking questions :49: and then started to agree with him.
Great find there IS :xyxthumbs:

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
owned!!!with the shitty foreign policy of the bush administration and all the crazy stuff i hear
like school massacres and that other guy tasering his baby son!!!its really nice to hear that there are some great personalities that speak the truth in the us because most of the rest world seems to think otherwise...

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Served. She was very annoying to listen to for about the first half of that.