• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Second part of the ? Challenge starts today 10/20/17

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

This is the second part of October ? Contest
To win the member with the most threads,and with the most in-depth threads this contest will understand to October the 30th.
Enter as many times as u want,the only rule is not cutt and paste,all threads must be in your own words.
Write about any thing body building ( gear,cycles,diet,workouts, nutrition, supplements or something about a pro male or female body builder.

DD and BB have bonus points from doing the triva part of the contest.
Over all winner gets a m4bteam sponsered cycle there choice of 6 oils and 2 paks of orals there choice and may select from the following lines m4bteam carries.
1) pure gear
2)ppl ( up to 40 amps)
3) Apex4)axos
So get your threads in guys this is a great opportunity for everyone to get a free sponsered cycle cousity of m4bteam.
Thank u to everyone that joins the contest
Special thanks to BB and DD for all there time ,in the triva
A very special thank you to m4bteam,you guys are awesome..

I will allow a second place also price will be any two vials from the labs listed above
Good luck guys and girls let's have fun with this one also

Winner is asked to please do a journal about there cycle,and post about it at least one time per week.

- - - Updated - - -

Big beef has the first thread ,I moved it here for him.thanks for getting us started BB

Impotant reminders about gear
By Big Beef

I just wanted to say that I had considered making an article like what I am about to type, for a while now, but hadn't got motivated to do it til now. I have nothing wrote down except a few points to remember, so I can elaborate on them further in this post. Will be coming straight out of my brain, to make the article more original.

First off, I AM NO PRO! I wanted to make that very clear, so no one thinks I am claiming to be a know it all, as I am somewhat to new to gear myself. The point of this article is to point out a few things (some of which I am sure I will forget, since this is not wrote down) that I cannot remember reading much on when I did my first cycle & can hopefully help someone else who is considering doing gear for the first time. I know for myself personally, how anxious I was to get started on my first cycle & the main things I was concerned with was what gear I was going to run, how long I was going to run it, what pct I needed & what pins to use. Those are obviously the most important points to remember, but it is some of the smaller things that I would like to point out.

1. Listen to the vets! You may have done a ton of research & feel you are ready to try out gear, but it never hurts to become a member of a bodybuilding forum & ask some questions yourself & the next thing you know, you might find out something you didn't know before. I think it is also important to get more than one persons point of view as well. No one knows it all! One guy's experiences may be way different than another.

2. Syringe wasting- this is actually something I know for a fact, I never read anything on or was told about when I ran gear for the first time! I called it syringe wasting & you can call it what you want, but it is what is left in the pin when you are done. Depending how much is wasted, depends on the guage of pin you are using. I have read that there are ways around this, but nothing I am comfortable doing to myself. Imo, it is better to have a little extra gear, than not enough.

3. Proviron is a must! Either proviron or any supplement you can find that helps reduce shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) is a critical part of any cycle imo. Now, some cycles may be more prone to higher levels of shbg, but it is important to have it on hand just in case. I know that for myself I have pretty much killed my sex drive & most likely missed out on some gains, from not having a sup on hand to help reduce shbg. I know first hand, how serious of an issue this can be.

4. Digestive enzymes- you most likely already know this, but when taking gear, you'll want to take in very large ammounts of protein. The more you weigh, the more you have to eat. Even though gear can help increase protein synthesis substantially, your digestive system has to be working properly for your body to get the most out of the food you eat. You can buy digestive enzymes from most stores that have otc vitamins & sups.

5. Stick to the cycle plan- a lot of guys I have known for years before using gear myself, got amazing results off cycling gear & like fools, they decided to run it for far longer than they should have & used far to much of it for long periods. I know at least one of these guys were in there 30's & it messed them up permanently. Not running proper pct can cause issues as well. Gear can be used safely, but you have to be smart & listen to the guys that have been there. Now, if a trusted buddy or well respected vet on a forum makes a suggestion to make your cycle more efficient, than that is a different story.

6. Get your medical issues resolved first! This is another point I have had to learn the hard way on. If you have an injury or health issue of any kind, whether it's small or not, get it resolved the best you can before starting your cycle. As I have found out myself, once you start your first cycle, chances are you will already be planning out your second & maybe even third cycle. Your going to want to make each cycle as efficient as possible, as well as off time & injuries will only hold you back while you are trying to improve.

This is all I have at the moment, even though I am sure there could be much more added. Again, I have not been doing gear for a decade or more or claim to have all the answers. These are just some points I feel would have helped me in the beginning & am listing them down in hopes that it might help someone else. Hope you all enjoy the read!

- - - Updated - - -

Big beef has the first thread ,I moved it here for him.thanks for getting us started BB

Impotant reminders about gear
By Big Beef

I just wanted to say that I had considered making an article like what I am about to type, for a while now, but hadn't got motivated to do it til now. I have nothing wrote down except a few points to remember, so I can elaborate on them further in this post. Will be coming straight out of my brain, to make the article more original.

First off, I AM NO PRO! I wanted to make that very clear, so no one thinks I am claiming to be a know it all, as I am somewhat to new to gear myself. The point of this article is to point out a few things (some of which I am sure I will forget, since this is not wrote down) that I cannot remember reading much on when I did my first cycle & can hopefully help someone else who is considering doing gear for the first time. I know for myself personally, how anxious I was to get started on my first cycle & the main things I was concerned with was what gear I was going to run, how long I was going to run it, what pct I needed & what pins to use. Those are obviously the most important points to remember, but it is some of the smaller things that I would like to point out.

1. Listen to the vets! You may have done a ton of research & feel you are ready to try out gear, but it never hurts to become a member of a bodybuilding forum & ask some questions yourself & the next thing you know, you might find out something you didn't know before. I think it is also important to get more than one persons point of view as well. No one knows it all! One guy's experiences may be way different than another.

2. Syringe wasting- this is actually something I know for a fact, I never read anything on or was told about when I ran gear for the first time! I called it syringe wasting & you can call it what you want, but it is what is left in the pin when you are done. Depending how much is wasted, depends on the guage of pin you are using. I have read that there are ways around this, but nothing I am comfortable doing to myself. Imo, it is better to have a little extra gear, than not enough.

3. Proviron is a must! Either proviron or any supplement you can find that helps reduce shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) is a critical part of any cycle imo. Now, some cycles may be more prone to higher levels of shbg, but it is important to have it on hand just in case. I know that for myself I have pretty much killed my sex drive & most likely missed out on some gains, from not having a sup on hand to help reduce shbg. I know first hand, how serious of an issue this can be.

4. Digestive enzymes- you most likely already know this, but when taking gear, you'll want to take in very large ammounts of protein. The more you weigh, the more you have to eat. Even though gear can help increase protein synthesis substantially, your digestive system has to be working properly for your body to get the most out of the food you eat. You can buy digestive enzymes from most stores that have otc vitamins & sups.

5. Stick to the cycle plan- a lot of guys I have known for years before using gear myself, got amazing results off cycling gear & like fools, they decided to run it for far longer than they should have & used far to much of it for long periods. I know at least one of these guys were in there 30's & it messed them up permanently. Not running proper pct can cause issues as well. Gear can be used safely, but you have to be smart & listen to the guys that have been there. Now, if a trusted buddy or well respected vet on a forum makes a suggestion to make your cycle more efficient, than that is a different story.

6. Get your medical issues resolved first! This is another point I have had to learn the hard way on. If you have an injury or health issue of any kind, whether it's small or not, get it resolved the best you can before starting your cycle. As I have found out myself, once you start your first cycle, chances are you will already be planning out your second & maybe even third cycle. Your going to want to make each cycle as efficient as possible, as well as off time & injuries will only hold you back while you are trying to improve.

This is all I have at the moment, even though I am sure there could be much more added. Again, I have not been doing gear for a decade or more or claim to have all the answers. These are just some points I feel would have helped me in the beginning & am listing them down in hopes that it might help someone else. Hope you all enjoy the read!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Guys and girls this part of the contest is available for all Mecca members so write some articles ,you will be adding information and helping meccagear out,also a free cycle from m4bteam

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such a good gift for m4b to be giving really. Just get on there site & check them oils out. I was checking out the apex line last night. Very impressive!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Good read.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good read.

Thanks dd! I appreciate that bro. My mind never stops working, so I'm crammed full of thoughts & ideas lol. Messes my sleep up though. I was thinking a "summer cut" or "winter bulk" would be a good read too. Or could at least be an idea for someone else to write something about.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

There is not rule saying the thread has to be 1 paragraph or a page ,you can even just write about your experience with a cycle so join in for the m4bteam sponsered cycle

HorrorT

HorrorT

Dang big beef is plowing threw this contest!! Good job man

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Give us a thread big guy it's still anyone's game if there are enough members doing threads I'll put up a third place prize also

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks dude. Like mman, said though... still anyones game! Write something up man. I'll read it. I'm sure mman & m4b would appreciate the participation too

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Do we post the article/thread here

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Bumped for more threads

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Looks,like everyone gave up on the contest

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not me buddy. I'm just waiting on some others to post something!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry not I've got no idea what to write about.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Antibiotics for Bacne.

As of late I been getting some horrendous cystic acne on my back and I tried everything!well w the exception of accutane . Here is my new Bacne protocol. It's what I personally used and in my personal experience has worked.

2-4weeks
Firstly mke sure e2 is in check this could be the underlying issue
And avoid popping acne and or picking at it this will make it spread like wildfire.

500mg amoxicillin 2x Ed

Wash upon waking mid-day after training and before bed using Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo on back. Where clean white t shirts (color shirts seem not to work as well)after shower and white t to bed . After shower use rubbing alcohol on areas where acne is and surrounding areas as well....make sure you MOISTURIZE it's not just for chicks dry skin causes acne as well.
Hope this helps
Drd

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There he is! Good stuff man. I never had much of a bacne issue, but this is a good idea if I ever do.