• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Senator Jesse Ventura ?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another good interview, love the way he tells it like it is. He'd probably win if he ran.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like that he believes 9/11 was an inside job. Besides that, I'm a fan.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like that he believes 9/11 was an inside job. Besides that, I'm a fan.

Well, we debated this. But he brings up a lot of good facts, no questions were allowed to be asked, no full videos (like the one at the pentagon) were released, etc. He just doubts the official story that the government told us, which is fine.

Keep in mind, this is the same government that said all of these are the same Osama Bin Laden, the evil boogyman who has business ties to the Bush's, CIA during Soviet-Afghan war, and so on:

(LOL @ Osama having time to dye his beard while hiding out in a cave)

_done_0906binladenbiginsert-1.jpg

binladen7-1.jpg

binwho2-1.jpg

fakeosama-1.jpg

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesse "The Body" Ventura FTW!

"Bunch of slackjawed faggots around here..."

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesse would have my vote.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From some of the things he said about 9/11, it didn't seem like he did enough research to be making claims about it.

Jones asked him if he had seen the tape where the firefighters were telling people to step back, the building is gonna "blow." Jesse said he hadn't even seen that.

I have no problem with anyone believing the government was behind the 9/11 attacks, but when you claim there were "bombs" in both WTC's or a "missile" hit the pentagon, I just think you're crazy.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From some of the things he said about 9/11, it didn't seem like he did enough research to be making claims about it.

Jones asked him if he had seen the tape where the firefighters were telling people to step back, the building is gonna "blow." Jesse said he hadn't even seen that.

I have no problem with anyone believing the government was behind the 9/11 attacks, but when you claim there were "bombs" in both WTC's or a "missile" hit the pentagon, I just think you're crazy.

Fair enough, I hadn't seem those comments, and I'd agree he's probably not well researched. Alex Jones takes things pretty far for sure. His main point though is that he doesn't believe the government, which judging from it's recent record, that's a pretty fair belief.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's been all over lately, pimping his book.

This one is pretty funny, its on Fox with Neil Cavuto. He ends it by calling himself "the man who terrifies Bill O'Reiley" :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'd still get my vote.