• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

Soldier suicides reach record level

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22923548/

Last year, about 2,100 soldiers injured themselves or attempted suicide, compared with about 350 in 2002, according to the U.S. Army Medical Command Suicide Prevention Action Plan.

USA! USA! USA!
sflag-1.gif

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But if we came home now we would be attacked! We need to finish the war, so we leave with honor.

:keke:

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I blame this on the ARMY and National Guard lowering its standards for enlistment. Hell the ARMY and National Guard are the only ones that take RE-4 discharge codes now :49: It's pathetic.

Those soldiers need to remember what their job is, and it's to serve their country. When they signed that contract to become a United States Soldier (Sailor, Marine, Airmen, etc.) they weren't signing a contract for the circus, they were signing up for the military. What does the military do? Well hmm, I dunno...duurrrr.

On the other side of this I feel for the invidivuals who have been stop-lossed or recycled to several tours (3,4 tours can take a toll on the mind but theres still no excuse whatsoever to lose your bearing)

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I blame this on the ARMY and National Guard lowering its standards for enlistment. Hell the ARMY and National Guard are the only ones that take RE-4 discharge codes now :49: It's pathetic.

Those soldiers need to remember what their job is, and it's to serve their country. When they signed that contract to become a United States Soldier (Sailor, Marine, Airmen, etc.) they weren't signing a contract for the circus, they were signing up for the military. What does the military do? Well hmm, I dunno...duurrrr.

On the other side of this I feel for the invidivuals who have been stop-lossed or recycled to several tours (3,4 tours can take a toll on the mind but theres still no excuse whatsoever to lose your bearing)

I agree. But, this just proves McCain wrong yet again whenever he preaches that everything is going better in Iraq and we are winning.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
What does the military do? Well hmm, I dunno...duurrrr.
Aren't they supposed to fight wars and defend their country?

Not be bodyguards and policemen for construction companies who are building embassies in the middle east.

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aren't they supposed to fight wars and defend their country?

Not be bodyguards and policemen for construction companies who are building embassies in the middle east.

Your referring to the Navy Seebees. The Seabees are a construction and fighting rate (job). They have been doing it since the beginning.

They have the up most honor in their job and most Seabees specifically chose the Seabee rate when they enlisted and knew damn well what their job was and where they would be doing it.

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with this 100%.

So does anybody think they are serving their country over in Iraq?

No matter how you put it there's absolutely no excuse for those indivuals to lose their bearing like this and ruin their lives.

They will be Dishonorably Discharged, that will follow them everywhere they go. Good luck getting a good job with that.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No matter how you put it there's absolutely no excuse for those indivuals to lose their bearing like this and ruin their lives.

They will be Dishonorably Discharged, that will follow them everywhere they go. Good luck getting a good job with that.

They need to stay in Iraq because they cannot lose their honor!! The United States of America, not the Divided States of America!

mikehuckabee.jpg

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Some soldiers who come back from Iraq & Afghanistan can't even drive cars anymore. They are so terrified that they will run over IED's, so much so that it impairs their driving abilities.

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i had the impression that cnn is a serious news channel...