• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

the official OWNED thread

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont have any owned stories right now, but im sure Beefcake and Chesticles has a plethora of them

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahahaha, that was really funny. Good video. Some people got really owned - badly!

edit. the girl dancing with the pole was really pathetic.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a nearly endless sea of OWNAG3 stories from school, gym, home, gaybar, play-ground, sports, etc.
Give me a topic and I'll have a story (not miamiracing style either) about a LOT of things including self-ownage or other people owning themselves.

also at the BBD we had a similar thread, but I was damn near the only one posting pictures if I recall correctly.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: That video hurt me watching it...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i love owned shit... we should get Line in here... im sure he has a bunch of stories

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
btw... Is it just me... or does Line look like a buff Tucker Max?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw this video once a superbike race or speedbike or w/e
this guy crashed. and was stuck in the middle of the race way
then a bike just goes straight at him, his body got torn into two, you could see this huge gush of blood in the air and his upper part land near the grass, the other guy who hit him survived though, people in video next to the guy with the cam corder were saying "oh jesus christ!" somebody stop the fucking race!" i forgot where i saw it DAMN ITTT

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love owned shit... we should get Line in here... im sure he has a bunch of stories

He has a lot of shit me owning him :spy:
But he will never tell or admit.....

Skeptic said:
btw... Is it just me... or does Line look like a buff Tucker Max?

I don't see it... show me a pic?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont have a picture of line lol....

http://www.tuckermax.com/ i dunno if he actually does... i dont have comparison pics, but yeah first time i saw a picture of line i was like 'that looks like tucker max... only bigger' haha

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
?

Start here

Can do.

I'm in downtown Windsor with my friends, older brother, and some of his friends.

We were looking to go drinking as all the under-agers looked old enough anyway. So we go to a bar called "The Tap" we figure "Hey, it's a bar with some good music playing. Let's go in and check it out." Sure enough we get inside without carding us. So my brother's friend Roy goes up to the bar and starts making small-talk with the bartender and another "friendly" guy by the bar. Next thing you know Roy comes over and says the guy at the bar is sending over a free pitcher of beer to the table. So, we get to drinking and we figure it's getting busy and everyone's dancing so hell, why not right? We get on the dance floor and Roy sees the guy that gave us the pitcher earlier and he goes over and starts dancing near him and talking with him more and telling him thanks and all that jazz (Roy's a cheap motherfucker and he was just trying to get another free pitcher of beer). We didn't really notice that there was no women in the bar. A half hour later (By this time it's about midnight and we're drunk as shit) and lo-and-behold Roy gets another free pitcher from the guy. The guy (we were calling him Lance) didn't have anything to drink and Roy decided he wanted to stay later and talk with his new buddy. So we're getting ready to leave and the bar-tender says to us "Boyss, it's ssso moisst out. Do you need a tiss-you (tissue)?" "Uh, no thanks man. We're good." "Alright, have a nise night boyss. I hope you enojoyed the finest boy-bar in town :gaygay:." We looked around on the walls and noticed all the, "suggestively gay" pictures on the walls and we look back and see Roy chatting it up with "Lance" and we know that's the last time Roy accepts a ride home from a sober guy at that bar.

:bowroflarms:

Since then, we've NEVER EVER let him forget that night. I'll make sure to include that in his eulogy. :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol... the gay bars in my city have gay chicks there as well... and funnilly enough has a lot of straight girls as well :keke:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The place was originally called "The Happy Tap" and sign was in the shape of a cock and balls.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
AHAHHAHAHAHAAH was that not signal enough that its a no go??

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We didn't know dude. We saw a bar and we had money. :dunnodude: sounds promising to me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First time i ordered a jaegerbomb, i ordered two, first one i accidentally dropped the jaeger in from too high up,
halff of it splattered all over me
the bartender was like "ooo...kkk........"
i said "oops sorry!"
so embarassing