• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

Things you can't stand in the gym!

luri

Banned
I can't stand the gym. I hate it so much. I would rather work out alone or with a buddy. I hate the scent of everybody at the gym. I hate handling the damp equipment filled with sweat. The moist towels too. The changing rooms aren't any good either. The people pry on you. The tumble of the dropping weights. Remember to put down the weights safely. The comments that men make to women aren't pleasing either. Cant, they just control themselves? Especially when they are doing squats. If you do that, please stop. It is very rude. Please also remember to keep your advice to yourself no one asked for suggestions. I mostly like to wear my earphones to cut off communication between me and anyone trying to help.
Things you cannot stand in the gym is the gym itself. What an ironic answer and interesting too. I am also not a fan of going to a gym, howeve,r I belive you visit a gym you will feel motivated to work more because seeing other people have a great body will motivate you. When you are working out alone, you will lose interest soon.

sweerie_banana

Hi Luri? I started working out once again last week. It has been a hectic week because of the pain, but I haven't given up and neither I'm I bored. I pray i don't lose interest. I just plug in my earphones and put all the volume on my playlist and I am good to go. What if there is no one else to workout with? We got to stay motivated people. Remember no pain, no gain.