• Come join us for the 2022 Olympia on December 16-18, 2022!
  • musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

This guy is batshit insane!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where the fuck is that place. Clearly the health and safety directorate has no jurisdiction over there.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks like a nice place too die..

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where the fuck is that place. Clearly the health and safety directorate has no jurisdiction over there.

El Caminito del Rey - Spain

walking that path is hard enough, but doing it while filming your every step makes it even harder.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the purpose was to give fear to watchers, job well done.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
id so love to base jump off there :)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guys got balls thats for sure :49:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats something i would NEVER EVER do, NEVER.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a perfect place to practise my moonwalk:Dance:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats nuts i wonder if he was in ballet or something. Insane balance

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Yeah, that's "el caminito del rey" in Málaga, Spain. I live in the nearest city from there.
"Once upon the time" that was used as a shortcut, and therefore had a maintenance and such. Nowadays that entire zone is closed and forbidden for "tourists" and the path is abandoned because of its (obvious) lack of safety.
Many people has died trying to do what this guy does (illegaly crossing a closed path signed as very dangerous), it's not a matter of "Clearly the health and safety directorate has no jurisdiction over there", Rocky, is a matter of "brave" people breaking those safety rules.

It's a beautiful landscape and it can be enjoyed without risk from spots other than that.

Cheers.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, that's "el caminito del rey" in Málaga, Spain. I live in the nearest city from there.
"Once upon the time" that was used as a shortcut, and therefore had a maintenance and such. Nowadays that entire zone is closed and forbidden for "tourists" and the path is abandoned because of its (obvious) lack of safety.
Many people has died trying to do what this guy does (illegaly crossing a closed path signed as very dangerous), it's not a matter of "Clearly the health and safety directorate has no jurisdiction over there", Rocky, is a matter of "brave" people breaking those safety rules.

It's a beautiful landscape and it can be enjoyed without risk from spots other than that.

Cheers.

My cousins live in "Maites" (sp?) in Malaga, close?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I suppose you're reffering to the old (late 60s early 70s) buildings called "MAITE" (1,2 and 3) in Benalmadena. That's 20Km (er... 13-14 miles) from Málaga city.
Both Málaga and Benalmadena are on the sea side and "El Caminito del Rey" isn't.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is his walking that smooth?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I suppose you're reffering to the old (late 60s early 70s) buildings called "MAITE" (1,2 and 3) in Benalmadena. That's 20Km (er... 13-14 miles) from Málaga city.
Both Málaga and Benalmadena are on the sea side and "El Caminito del Rey" isn't.

Thats right benalmadena, but they dont live in buildings :e5dunno: and yes theyre pretty close to beach.

BTW im not a fucking gringo we here use "km","kg", etc. :gaygay:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Daaaamn, that's a pretty sick route.

1586224daaamn.jpg