• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Tom Platz vs Jay Cutler vs Branch Warren.

Tom Platz vs Jay Cutler vs Branch Warren

• Total voters

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
..obviously in a leg comparison. Who wins? Tom Platz or Jay Cutler or Branch Warren?

399338_377780492315658_975932502_n-1.jpg

[#]Tom Platz[/#]

[#]Jay Cutler[/#]

[#]Branch Warren[/#]

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A few more pics of Tom Platz vs Jay Cutler vs Branch Warren:

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Tom platz was a lil guy compared to Jay Cutler and Branch Warren. Standing side by side i would probably have Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, then Branch Warren but standing alone i would have Tom Platz winning it.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Shape, separation, size, fullness, symmetry and crazy details - Tom Platz has them all. In my opinion he wins easily.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Do you guys want another bodybuilder comparison, Tom Platz vs Kai Green vs anyone else?

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of the names mentioned here, at their best IMO it would be:
Jay Cutler
Tom Platz
Ronnie Coleman
Branch Warren
Mustafa

Size wise it would always be Ronnie, Jay, Mustafa, Tom and Branch... so Branch IMO is getting his ass kicked no matter which way you look at it :)

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman always lacked calves. If you talk about upper part of the legs, it's lights out, game over.

ronnie12

[h=2]Branch Warren is looking huge, He got some great legs and great body too.[/h]

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shape, separation, size, fullness, symmetry and crazy details - Platz has them all. In my opinion he wins easily.

Do you guys want a comparison, Platz vs Kai vs anyone else?

IMO one doesn't need to compare Platz with anyone. He wins. Rather compare other guys with each other.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bump for some Tom Platz upper body pics:

tom platz.jpg tom platz 2.jpg tom platz 3.jpg tom platz 4.jpg