• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Updates

R

rollinswollen36

Its gonna come down to Trey and Lee Banks. Being a fellow Georgian, I know both of them personally. Best of luck to Trey!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good, hope he doesnt get an injury

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im rooting for Kuclo or Burneika since i feel like they are closer to being pro's but i hope trey makes good improvements!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, he really throws the weight around eh? He's one strong dude. All the way strong dude.

D

Delusion

Ye, never realized he was that strong, so as impressed as Dave :p. Will be exciting to see him step on stage - hopefully he'll be making it this time. Best luck!

D

Delusion

... using a little FST7 aswell, it seems. Maybe it should have a shot sometime afterall.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... using a little FST7 aswell, it seems. Maybe it should have a shot sometime afterall.

Oh he's using FST-7? That's it, they should just mail the trophy to Trey now.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I never realised you could be so strong by using such a small ROM on rows.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't care if he nails it or not, I think he has terrible structure and will not do much in the pro ranks... I may be wrong. I just don't like his physique at all, but hey Cutler has won the Mr O 3 times so what do I know... :e5dunno:

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I don't care if he nails it or not, I think he has terrible structure and will not do much in the pro ranks... I may be wrong. I just don't like his physique at all, but hey Cutler has won the Mr O 3 times so what do I know... :e5dunno:

:talkhand:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rollinswollen36

Im rooting for Kuclo or Burneika since i feel like they are closer to being pro's but i hope trey makes good improvements!

Kuclo doesnt have the size and Burnekia lacks proportions..

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly. He does look pretty good from the front and especially hands down. That's pretty much it. He's very weak from behind and the side poses ain't that great either.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, he really throws the weight around eh? He's one strong dude. All the way strong dude.

I agree. I would like to see the amount of weight he throws around in his off-season.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Cutler is one of the best, you liking it or not it's another thing.Comparing a rookie who ain't Pro or at the top of his game to Jay doesn't make a point.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler is one of the best, you liking it or not it's another thing.Comparing a rookie who ain't Pro or at the top of his game to Jay doesn't make a point.

Same structure, blocky with no aesthetics. Think for a second, you would have gotten my point without me having to spell it out for you. :doh:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is big Trey even competing in the nationals?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Trey Brewer Trains Back and Recaps On The Results From The 2009 NPC Nationals and Plans For the New Year Of 2010 and His Shows

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Good luck to him. Am I the only one who was freaked out by his Dads voice though?

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to him. Am I the only one who was freaked out by his Dads voice though?

He's obvoiusly sick - my guess is cancer in his throat or something similar.