• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Trey Brewer update!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO! the child is priceless

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His career seemed to move backwards.....

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

He made impact cause he was a freak at 21 but from then on he just went downhill and looking worse every year, all hype thanks to BSN, who did the same with Brandon Curry, the prodigy, the phenom, instead of hyping themselves with nicknames and cool commercials, they should cut the bull**** and go to a serious trainer if they wanna get some decent results, like Yates.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks buddy :Badger:

One of my strong points is my ability to make my waist appear smaller than it is.....like Arnold....although my physique is nothing like Arnold's

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Of course, you are not as tall as him! :p

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I was always in Treys corner saying "He will do better this year" etc.. but how the **** does he expect to make any decent changes when he gets so fat? I thought he said after the last time he got super fat that he wasn't going to do that again?