• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Updates

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should have stuck with football. I wonder if he regrets quitting football for this.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
He has got to be the dumbest ****ing bodybuilder ever.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone have a video from this? Maybe they are just some horrible pictures? I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Anyone have a video from this? Maybe they are just some horrible pictures? I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

actually the promoter made sure there were no vids. lol

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't get over this... He has to be either delusional or dumb to step up on stage looking like that.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

After his exploit at the NPC Excalibur of 2007, Trey just kept gettin' worse and worse. The guy is the typical example of insulin abuse and imsusage. Insulin can be your worst nightmare, cause if you eat too dirty while on it, not all the hgh or cardio in this world will prevent your fat gains, and with Trey's metabolic response, which is very slow considering he was already soft and fat looking when playing foot-balll, you're in for a fat-orama festival. The guy balloned to almost 400 lbs in one of his off-seasons, but most of that weight is just water and fat. At least a guy like Kovacs in his good days balloned to that weight but brought good package on stage. Trey you're an epic fail, should stop before he gets worse and maybe find a real guru to help him climb back before he turns in a freak people will pay 2 cents to throw tomatoes at