• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 241 co-main event – Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don’t be fooled by the fight records of Nate Diaz and Anthony Pettis because their fighting styles would definitely give the fans a good show. The last fight of Diaz was a split decision loss by the legendary Conor McGregor whom he defeated by a choke in their first meeting. Pettis is on a roll with a knockouit win over Stephen Thompson. Early betting odds are in favor of Pettis.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event was a very explosive fight with the relentless offensive style of Nate Diaz that sometimes caught Pettis flat-footed. There was no showtime for Pettis since he was intimidated by continuous attacks of Diaz. In the last round it was all Diaz with Pettis losing gas from the takedowns in the first 2 rounds. Diaz was awarded a unanimous decision

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was not an excuse for losing to Nate Diaz but Pettis revealed a swollen ankle that was caused by a right kick that was checked by Diaz. It was on the first round so it was clear that Pettis lost ammunition. If the injury did not happen then Diaz might have had a hard time for the win.