• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 263 Middleweight title bout – Adesanya vs Vettori

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On June 12 in Glendale, Arizona, UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will be defending his belt against #3 contender Marvin Vettori. This is actually a rematch because Adesanya had already beaten Vettori by split decision which means Adesanya has to win by a convincing result to solidify his position as the champion. Vettori has proven his wrestling prowess that he can beat Adesanya this time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go again. This is definitely a win by unanimous decision for Israel Adesanya.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israel Adesanya has been killing it for a while so it is going to be really hard to knock him off his game. My money is on him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The expected fireworks was not seen although it was not a lackluster fight. As the fight announcers say it was all Adesanya from start to finish to win a unanimous decision of 50-45. Vettori was not able to threaten Adesanya with his takedowns because the champion could easily escape unlike what happened when Blachovicz defeated him. It seemed that Vettori was no match for Adesanya.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vettori looked like a child trying to fight a grown up. I'm sure this was really embarrassing for him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vettori looked like a child trying to fight a grown up. I'm sure this was really embarrassing for him.

Adesanya made Vettori his bitch. This was hard to watch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

These promoters need to find a better opponent for Adesanya because from what we've seen, they are doing a terrible job.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

These promoters need to find a better opponent for Adesanya because from what we've seen, they are doing a terrible job.

I agree. Adesanya needs someone who is going to give him a run for his money. Whatever is being thrown his way is child's play.