• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 266 – Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On September 26, UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski will defend his belt against Brian Ortega. Both fighters have only 1 loss with the champion having 22 wins while the challenger has 15 wins. Ortega’s solitary loss was inflicted by former champion Max Holloway in a brutal fight. Volkanovski won the belt from Holloway.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The champion Volkanovski is a slight favorite over Ortega. Both are grapplers and either one can extract a submission win. However, when it comes to striking Volkanovski has the edge with his hard punches. Ortega had learned his lesson when he was mauled by Max Holloway and for sure he had improved in his striking game.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a rough and tumble bout. Volkanovski showed his power punches and Ortega displayed his grappling and submission attempts. In the end the champion prevailed with a unanimous decision win. The bout earned Fight of the Night award.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Volkanovski was always going to win this one.