• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC heavyweight bout – Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Cyril Gane on February 27

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be another striking fight between knockout artist Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Cyril Gane in the heavyweight division. Rozenstruik has only 1 loss that was inflicted by Francis Ngannou but has 11 wins to his name. Gane is undefeated with 6 wins to his credit. Both fighters stand at 6 feet 4 inches so this would be a real heavy fitht.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Cyril Gane is the betting favorite at -265 while Rozenstruik is the underdog at +225. It can be remembered that Rozenstruik is a knockout artist who has the ability to make Gane go to dreamland just like what Lewis has done to Blaydes. Maybe I am fond of underdogs so my money will go to Rozenstruik counting on his experience.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event of the UFC Fight Night Vegas 20 is the light heavyweight tussle of #8 contender Nikita Krylov and #11 contender Magomed Ankalaev. With only 1 loss and 13 wins, Anakalaev is the favorite in the betting odds at -375 while Krylov with a fight record of 27-7 is the underdog at +280. It looks like this co-main event is more exciting to watch than the main event.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The action is today, huh? Can't wait.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a boring fight for the main event of the UFC Vegas 20. It was the opposite of the expected tit-for-tat fight because Rozenstruik was on a counter-strike mode that there simply seemed no chance of a knockout. Gane for his part looked scared that his game plan was to keep a good distance from Rozenstruik. The numbers sided with Gane to earn a unanimous decision for the 5 rounds of sparring. It was a bad night for the spectators.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree. This fight was really underwhelming. It looks like Gane will be joining the top five heavyweight division once the rankings are released.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree. This fight was really underwhelming. It looks like Gane will be joining the top five heavyweight division once the rankings are released.
I mean, Gane's takedown offense is impressive and he had way better reach.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For heavyweights, we expected this fight to trend, instead it did the opposite. Nobody even remembers it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is best we forget about this one. They don't deserve out time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna see these guys redeem themselves. They need to get their asses back in the octagon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna see these guys redeem themselves. They need to get their asses back in the octagon.

They might end up just giving us the same shitty performance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say give them one more chance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Cyril Gane are getting one more chance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, 2021 needs to be a year free of whack bouts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavyweights are supposed to lead by example, yet they outchea failing us.