• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC heavyweights – Derek Lewis vs Junior Dos Santos

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC heavyweight champion will meet hard-hitting “Black Beast” Derek Lewis in the octagon on March 9 in Wichita. Remember that Dos Santos was able to knock out undefeated Tai Tuivasa so it can happen again to Lewis this time. And the win of Lewis over Francis Ngannou was considered a fluke by pundits. But in the rankings, Lewis is #3 while Dos Santos is #8. Take your pick.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the main event featuring the heavyweight fight of Lewis vs Dos Santos will be named the fight of the night. It was a tit for tat affair which gave the audience total entertainment. The heavy punching Lewis had knocked down Dos Santos although the Brazilian was too quick to escape the ensuing ground and pound. With a hard body kick of Dos Santos that showed Lewis was hurt started the end for Lewis. It was a second round knockout for the former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos.