• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC light heavyweight – Reyes vs Prochazka

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This battle of the heavyweights is a precursor to the title of Jan Blachowicz. Number 3 contender Dominick Reyes will face #5 contender Jiri Prochazka on May 1. It can be remembered that Reyes was the pretender to the throne of Jon Jones that he was the big favorite when he fought Blachowicz for the title. Unfortunately Reyes was knocked out by Blachowicz. Maybe Reyes can avenge the only loss of his career if he bets Prochazka this weekend. Prochazka is a slight favorite in the betting odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reyes is a slight underdog for the surging Prochazka who has a formidable series of wins. Right in the 1st round Prochazka already showed his power and strength that Reyes looked intimidated. In the 2nd round a spinning elbow hit Reyes who was out cold for a KO win by Prochazka. Unfortunately for Reyes, he was undefeated when he faced champion Jon Jones who gave him his first defeat. In his next fight Reyes again lost to Jan Blachowicz in their championship fight. This loss to Prochazka is the 3rd straight for the skidding Reyes

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reyes had no chance in hell.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prochazka has won 11 straight fights and Reyes has lost 3 fights in a row. Prochazka was in the zone.