• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE champions for a title match – RAW vs Smackdown

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RAW champion Ronda Rousey will be facing Smackdown champion Becky Lynch on November 18 for an awaited showdown of champions in WWE. Ronda had recently beaten Nikki Bella in a brutal fashion while Becky had vanquished Charlotte Flair during the Evolution matches. What happens when Ronda beats Lynch? The other women wrestlers may be out of the limelight and Ronda will be only last woman standing which is not good for the league.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

On one side, you have the most entertaining women's champion in the WWE, a woman that is the best women's wrestler in the world, a woman that can inspire future generations.

On the other side, you have Ronda Rousey. :-D

M

Maestro

Ronda Rousey is bound to dominate and there is no doubt at all.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I mean Ronda has a lot of experince in the entertainment industry. She is actually doing everything that most of these other fighters out here only dream of and that is why she so HOT! Right now.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are right, @Hova that Ronda Rousey is the hottest woman wrestler in WWE that I don't think they will give Ronda a fight that she will lose, not yet, not now because WWE is still cashing in on the popularity of Ronda. Let's not forget that WWE wrestling is not a sport but clearly an entertainment just like show business that you should give what the audience likes so that you continue in earning money.

M

Maestro

You are right, @Hova that Ronda Rousey is the hottest woman wrestler in WWE that I don't think they will give Ronda a fight that she will lose, not yet, not now because WWE is still cashing in on the popularity of Ronda. Let's not forget that WWE wrestling is not a sport but clearly an entertainment just like show business that you should give what the audience likes so that you continue in earning money.

It is always about the money. I bet after WWE she is going to get a seat a the big boys table.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love her whole vibe as an entertainer. I know she is going to give us a great show come November 8.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love her whole vibe as an entertainer. I know she is going to give us a great show come November 8.

Correction, the fight is on Nov. 18. The odds on betting shows Ronda to be the favorite at -300 while Lynch is at +250. I just learned that RAW in WWE means live performance while Smackdown is taped. But I guess both fights have a certain script to follow that insiders already know who will win. I wonder why there is betting.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The awaited duel between RAW champion Ronda Rousey and Smackdown champion Becky Lynch did not materialize due to the broken nose of Lynch and possible concussion that resulted from a melee for the pre-survivor series. It is unfortunate but the fight will still happen in the days to come according to a WWE insider.

M

Maestro

Correction, the fight is on Nov. 18. The odds on betting shows Ronda to be the favorite at -300 while Lynch is at +250. I just learned that RAW in WWE means live performance while Smackdown is taped. But I guess both fights have a certain script to follow that insiders already know who will win. I wonder why there is betting.

I'm just excited that I will get to see the Ronda Vs. Flair fight because it is what I have been waiting for this whole time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Becky is a good Irish fighter. She even referred to herself as "The Man" now because of her guts in fighting but as good as she fights, she is no match for the Raw women's champion Ronda Rousey.