• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official "Lets give Max a break" thread

P

Pain

VIP
I think its time I step in say something about the way some members(myself included) act towards Max. At times we can be just a little bit too harsh on the guy, maybe its tough love, but its not needed. Max's purpose in life may not be in bodybuilding, but he is dedicated and determined to do well at it, so, we should all just give him a bit of a break.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
here here!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
True, everybody constantly wailing on him is pretty harsh.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't take him very seriously but I will also be one of the first in line to congratulate him if he pulls this show off and proves everybody wrong.

Good luck Max, and if you post a vid of you doing those DB presses I was sceptical of then I will totally shut up.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^i´ll try to get on that, how much was it 37kg? also i´ll try to film the 130kg squats!!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just promise us you will go on a hardcore bulk after this show Max, please! I went from someone much scrawnier than you (75kg) to 87kg in about a year. It was meant to be for a comp too but that never happened. All it took was single-minded dedication to a goal (the 2 workouts and 8 meals a day also helped). You could even throw in some strength cycles in the middle there to really bring your chest strength up.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^^ Preferably a lean bulk

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Relatively lean at least, half the fun of bulking is not having to be super-duper strict with your diet.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^^O yes for sure, but i do knw He puts weight on relatively easy and that he does like his pizzas etc :food-snacking:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Then he should train harder!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for making this Pain cause Max needs it. Lets not forget about people giving max advice that are getting some harshness against them too (ME). Seriously ive been getting alot of heat for liking max and trying to help, Whats wrong with people that they gotta disrespect someone for helping someone who needs it.

Good thread Pain.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I made a post a while back about this, and since that I have taken some distance to not make it worse. I think its dumb to insult and mock others but sometimes "they" bring it down on themselves

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I made a post a while back about this, and since that I have taken some distance to not make it worse. I think its dumb to insult and mock others but sometimes "they" bring it down on themselves

its true, its a little frustrating when you see the same pics with no progress, incredible goals, and changing mindsets every week, while aknowledged members try to help unsuccessfully

but its his life, and we have no right to insult, whaever he wants to do

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been saying that for a long time. And just now you realize ?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'm here for the lulz, which should be forthcoming.

:carduindisguise

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its time I step in say something about the way some members(myself included) act towards Max. At times we can be just a little bit too harsh on the guy, maybe its tough love, but its not needed. Max's purpose in life may not be in bodybuilding, but he is dedicated and determined to do well at it, so, we should all just give him a bit of a break.

Repped. It takes a man to admit!

Actually, I don't think Max really cares about all the rubbish / insults.

He is dedicated and knows that he is improving, even though the improvement isn't what some guys expect.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
true, let him be dudez..he's got all the time in the world

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm here for the lulz, which should be forthcoming.

:carduindisguise

We in it for the lulz.

Might be disappointed this time :carduindisguise