• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official "Lets give Max a break" thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let him be.
He's a lone ranger.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
We in it for the lulz.

Might be disappointed this time :carduindisguise
63722415tm8po3-1.png

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whos the top left?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG I almost forgot that picture :49::49::49:

It is tough love. I've helped out Max many times, well, I've tried to. But, he doesn't listen... and keeps looking for new advice... so it's tough.

I do have respect for him in the sense that he's still trying... but, he needs to listen and learn more.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that pic of miami sucking that banana off is hilarious! lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree, theres a limit on how much to be said and for it to be going on for ages

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
max, your commitment through all the negative bullshit we sometimes give you is testament to your character.Props to that.
We just want to see you do well and at times you are a little bit of a joker and it doesn't seem like you want do all that well because you can't stick to anything.
Props to keeping on lately though.

As well, I liked your vid in ur training log it is much improved from the ones in the past. Look at the big smile on your face at 1:34. lololol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've pretty much always given positive advice to Max and when people are bashing him, I try and stay out of it. Props to Max for staying consistant lately. It's hard to stay positive when you're getting made fun of left and right, so I gotta give credit where credit is due.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max, your commitment through all the negative bullshit we sometimes give you is testament to your character.Props to that.
We just want to see you do well and at times you are a little bit of a joker and it doesn't seem like you want do all that well because you can't stick to anything.
Props to keeping on lately though.

As well, I liked your vid in ur training log it is much improved from the ones in the past. Look at the big smile on your face at 1:34. lololol

i lol'd when i saw the big smile on his face :keke:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with giving Max a break. The cool thing about this forum is that its a place where people can share they views/ ideas on training and to seek and offer advice. I think its pathetic when people pay out people like Max in some kind of attempt to make their insecure selfs feel better.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who needs Max when we have miamiracing?? :keke:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG I almost forgot that picture :49::49::49:

It is tough love. I've helped out Max many times, well, I've tried to. But, he doesn't listen... and keeps looking for new advice... so it's tough.

I do have respect for him in the sense that he's still trying... but, he needs to listen and learn more.

Totally agree.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THat pic should be laminated, and shipped to all members.
lulz.