• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 Quick Tips to Build Mass

W

wulfman

Ensure put some good mass on me. Boost is good too. But both are real expensive. Flax seed oil is just calories from fat but 1-2 tablespoons/ day has been recommended to me. But remember unless you want to be a fat slob you must lift accordingly based on how many calories you consume.

M

MeganSilva

Yes, our body needs lot of workout and supplement. All above tips which are described above really useful for any health conscious person. He/she will definitely enjoy your quick tips for building a strong muscle. :icon_biggrin:

preacherbob50

preacherbob50

Re: 10
Actually, since I am new to body building, I am impressed that someone would take the time and post, "his methods," of building mass. Obviously, according to the replies there are a lot of objective views about what should and should not be done.
I can't do much sodium but as I sweat more, it would stand to reason that I might need more than what is presently recommended for me. I will undoubtedly give my friend and physician a call to see what would be appropriate.

Now, about the explosive thing. Out of the entire soliloquy that Glex posted, all I got out of it was that he is young, smart, has posted a couple of thousand times and is familiar with Newton, but beyond that, I consumed very little of what he had to say in regard to building mass. In a candid moment I asked a fellow doctor of mine (theoretical physics) what he might glean from the entire post and he said it was very good literature, but like me, could not see much in the way of getting healthier. Maybe a little "bad blood" between the two?

I did understand what @BigVic was saying about explosive lifting versus (as I took it) passive lifting. After I looked at a few of the vidieos on this sight, I believe the more passiive method is used most frequently So, that being said, it may work for him but not recommended by most of the gentlemen in the videos.

Please forgive this newborn for wanting to read constructive instruction, however objective it might be, rather than something bent on destroying a possibly errant post in some areas, but nonetheless helpful post. With some of the good information I see that most posters are doing in this forum, this 65 year old professor will be showing off in record time.

- - - Updated - - -

Re: 10
Actually, since I am new to body building, I am impressed that someone would take the time and post, "his methods," of building mass. Obviously, according to the replies there are a lot of objective views about what should and should not be done.
I can't do much sodium but as I sweat more, it would stand to reason that I might need more than what is presently recommended for me. I will undoubtedly give my friend and physician a call to see what would be appropriate.

Now, about the explosive thing. Out of the entire soliloquy that Glex posted, all I got out of it was that he is young, smart, has posted a couple of thousand times and is familiar with Newton, but beyond that, I consumed very little of what he had to say in regard to building mass. In a candid moment I asked a fellow doctor of mine (theoretical physics) what he might glean from the entire post and he said it was very good literature, but like me, could not see much in the way of getting healthier. Maybe a little "bad blood" between the two?

I did understand what @BigVic was saying about explosive lifting versus (as I took it) passive lifting. After I looked at a few of the vidieos on this sight, I believe the more passiive method is used most frequently. So, that being said, it may work for him but not recommended by most of the gentlemen in the videos.

Please forgive this newborn for wanting to read constructive instruction, however objective it might be, rather than something bent on destroying a possibly errant post in some areas, but nonetheless helpful post. With some of the good information I see that most posters are doing in this forum, this 65 year old professor will be showing off in record time.

Last edited:
butterfly1

butterfly1

Wow. I really have not been getting the rest necessary to build my muscle mass. Thanks for sharing this information!

KingArcher

KingArcher

So many people neglect the first tip. The negative is the most important part of any exercise in my opinion. It really makes a difference between the experienced lifters and the newbies!

R

rajuii

This is one of the best post I have seen on this forum. I think the second point is the most important one. People should be aware of the health benefits of the different type of food products.

Fortachon

Fortachon

People don't believe me when I tell them that I don't run to avoid losing mass and they just laugh at me, it's so odd from them.

Z

zonemik

The part of increasing your calorie intake for 3 days is the most important one. This is a trick that work for many of us. There is no harm in trying and that is why you should try it if you want to gain weight quickly. Personally, I have tried it and it worked for me.

shaunmarcell

shaunmarcell

Banned
[h=2]thanks for sharing Quick Tips to Build Mass. it really helps ![/h]