• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, I live a normal life. No problems breathing. It used to be bad when I was younger, I would have to carry an inhaler around w/ me all the time but I havent used it in probally 3 years. I think I have grown out of it.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
La conga de Jalisco, ah? viene, arrollando...

Man, do u know Georgie Dann, the famous singer? :wave: I believe also Juan Luis Guerra sing something about Jalisco... :xyxthumbs:

i don't know the first guy, but i know guerra and Jalisco is pretty famous, especially our capital Guadalajara, so i wouldn't doubt u have heard of it hermano.:Badger:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I date a girl 18 years older then me.
I turned 21 last month.
I've never placed higher then last in a bodybuilding contest, despite competeting at 90kgs lean and natural.
I've never been to jail.
I enjoy poaching eggs in the microwave.
Im a qualified personal trainer.
My P.b deadlift from the floor is 215kgs
My washing just finished.
Im 6 foot 3
The heaviest ive been is 109 kilos

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle said:
Im 6 foot 3

hell yeah representin the huge soldiers in here. cheers mate. hey are u still part of team gunter or what?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
haha yeah team gunter is the best

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Mexican: Guadalajara! Do u know that's the name of a famous Spanish city??? Guadalajara, C?rdoba... there are a lot of spanish city names there in South America... :welcome: Juan Luis Guerra is the king for me:

Ojal? que llueva caf? en el campo...
que caiga un aguacero de yuca y te
del cielo una jarrina de queso blanco
y al sur una monta?a de berro y miel
oh, oh, oh oh oh
Ojal? que llueva cafeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :wave:

Palmetto said:
Yea, I live a normal life. No problems breathing. It used to be bad when I was younger, I would have to carry an inhaler around w/ me all the time but I havent used it in probally 3 years. I think I have grown out of it.

Wow, amazing fact Palmetto. You can bench and lift heavy without one lung... you are really an inspiration bro! Hope your first contest goes well for you!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Tech said:
Do most Muslims still have "arranged marriages"? or is that outdated.
yep they still doing it .. acutlly it starts with boy's parent once he picked his girl .. and then they go to her parents and ask about her and if she's accepting that guy to be her husband .. and after that they start arrange the weddings stuff and off course they got engage :) .. hope i explained in clear way

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
@ Mexican: Guadalajara! Do u know that's the name of a famous Spanish city??? Guadalajara, Córdoba... there are a lot of spanish city names there in South America... :welcome: Juan Luis Guerra is the king for me:

Ojalá que llueva café en el campo...
que caiga un aguacero de yuca y te
del cielo una jarrina de queso blanco
y al sur una montaña de berro y miel
oh, oh, oh oh oh
Ojalá que llueva cafeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :wave:

Wow, amazing fact Palmetto. You can bench and lift heavy without one lung... you are really an inspiration bro! Hope your first contest goes well for you!

yeah hermano. i did know it was also a famous city in Spain. Guadalajara in Mexico had alot of spanish infuence, their buildings and all have been preserved very well, and u can see the spanish architecture, that is why also alot people in guadalajara tend to be light skinned, colored eyes, and blond. pa que veas hermano tambien tengo sangre española. guadalajara es la ciudad mas bonita de Mexico!:wave:

oh and i like that song by guerra, la del pez en la pecera, or something, forgot the name, but it is good!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80_Musclehed said:
yep they still doing it .. acutlly it starts with boy's parent once he picked his girl .. and then they go to her parents and ask about her and if she's accepting that guy to be her husband .. and after that they start arrange the weddings stuff and off course they got engage :) .. hope i explained in clear way

so the girl has to accept,shes no forced then.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. I spent 3 years learning shotokahn karate in new york before i moved to nc and won 3 overall tournament champion trophies, 9 first place trophies , 7 first place medals, 4 second place medals, 3 third place medals and one third place trophy.

2. I'm only 5' 7" and have trouble gaining weight. Hence why i only weight 148 now.

3. I have been with my girlfriend for 1 year and 7 months today.

4. I have never cheated on a girl, nor will I ever, but i have been tempted before.

5. For the first 6 months or so when i first started fiddling with weights rather than actually lifting them i was somewhat afraid of benchpress

6. I have never taken steroids although i do have a bottle of dbol in my bedroom, i think they are fake anyways.

7. I can actually dance good as hell, especially for a white dude. Ive been told i can dance like justin timberlake or whatever other good dancer.

8. I have a big interest in street racing, hence why i bought the dodge avenger as a project car to participate :)

9. I however have never driven a car with a manual transmission.

10. I secretly find cardu to be the sexiest papi ever. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"7. I can actually dance good as hell, especially for a white dude. Ive been told i can dance like justin timberlake or whatever other good dancer."
i wouldnt think that is a good thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one said it had to be a bad thing did they? lol

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"8. I have a big interest in street racing, hence why i bought the dodge avenger as a project car to participate "

Avenger = gay

Street racing = retarded

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok diesel? thanks man .....whatever

i cant afford a 1970 ss chevelle 454 ( or 502 ) big block with a blower...??

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Robcardu said:
so the girl has to accept,shes no forced then.
yes man .. there is no force on her .. but some parents force thier girl to marry a guy for reasons like he's rich and somthing like that .. but our religen told us never forcing a girl to marry someone she doesn't want him

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango said:
ok diesel? thanks man .....whatever

i cant afford a 1970 ss chevelle 454 ( or 502 ) big block with a blower...??

have you seen 2fast2real for hollywood?

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit i back mango up on the street racing, i think it's cool. i hate drifting though!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. did karate for a few years but passed oppritunity to compete in the junior olympics and also the chance to go to Japan.
2. been with my girlfriend on and off for 8 years.
3. going to school to be either an architect or structural engineer.
4. father owns concrete company called Ridge Concrete Placement and when im done with school i will start Ridge Designs.
5. dream car is a twin turbo Lingenfelter Corvette.
6. girl friend is hispanic with nice booty...... had to put that in.
7. worked at 24hr fitness and quit there sorry asses.
8. my grandma fell and hurt herself on Mc Donalds property. guess what were gonna do?
9. my grandpa is the hardest working man in the world and i totally look up to him.
10. i like big butts and i can not lie........

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
patdiddy said:
8. my grandma fell and hurt herself on Mc Donalds property. guess what were gonna do?
sue happy america if you tell someone your gonna kick there ass they can sue you for terrist threat wtf

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
almost everyone in here is either bruce lee or a ex-convict,im scared :skurred: :skurred: