• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

100 meter sprint training

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you have a 100 m goal? like sub 11 second?

try out the 400 m... its sprint and endurance all rolled up into one,

its awesome!

Sure I have a goal but atm I first need to focus on technique, general conditioning and felxibility. But to be honest a sub 11 sec race would be great :D

I want to commit to the 100m sprint for now but who knows what the future brings.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive used some of their workouts before. Its a bit more intense than crossfit imo but like crossfit its a bit to general. If your a fighter or a mountain climber gym jones workouts are great but for a sprinter its too general.

good to have you back btw :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Philo did you already designed a workout routine?

Yes I have but I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it. I joined the local track & Field club and they train 3 times a week with a sprint coach. Since I dont know much about sprint mechanics, technique, training etc etc I'm gonna listen to this guy for a while to get me started. Next week I'm going for the first time but I'll let you guys know how it went out in my workout log

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive used some of their workouts before. Its a bit more intense than crossfit imo but like crossfit its a bit to general. If your a fighter or a mountain climber gym jones workouts are great but for a sprinter its too general.

good to have you back btw :xyxthumbs:
OK, thats cool...I can see what you mean about it being too general. And thanks for the welcome back. :tiphat: I'm glad to see everyone again.