• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

17 year old!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your an idiot.

wow great counterpoint there jerkoff you put it so succinctly. instead of just being a jackass about it, why not tell me why my observation was incorrect? i could see how i could be wrong here but why don't you do tell me like the mature "VIP" poster that you are

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow great counterpoint there jerkoff you put it so succinctly. instead of just being a jackass about it, why not tell me why my observation was incorrect? i could see how i could be wrong here but why don't you do tell me like the mature "VIP" poster that you are

you dont have to be mature to be a vip :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is rofling certified by me.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think anyone has said this on here, but the first thing i that came to my mind when i saw his pic was synthol. his biceps are huge, yet his forearms are lagging far...far behind in terms of development. if someone was blessed with genetics that good for arms you would think they would have at least respectable forarms. and the fact that the dude has 19 inch arms yet the rest of his body looks like 16 inch arms would match it??? idk, i think it's synthol use, and if it is you've used it very well cause your biceps don't look bumpy at all

:confused:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think anyone has said this on here, but the first thing i that came to my mind when i saw his pic was synthol. his biceps are huge, yet his forearms are lagging far...far behind in terms of development. if someone was blessed with genetics that good for arms you would think they would have at least respectable forarms. and the fact that the dude has 19 inch arms yet the rest of his body looks like 16 inch arms would match it??? idk, i think it's synthol use, and if it is you've used it very well cause your biceps don't look bumpy at all

i take back this comment i made it based on his first photo and i didn't view the others until just now, you obviously have not used synthol. you have an overall very nice physique with stand out arm development, i'm sure you know you have to work on other bodyparts (back) but you are on the right track :xyxthumbs:

kaza9000

kaza9000

WOW !! keep those arms growing . Congratulationsssssssssssssssss

S

SRLift

arms are ridiculous man. Kudos for that

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let this thread die. Please...

Big VIC