• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 NPC Nationals official pics!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Agreed, the major disappointment is that he got a MD contract. :doh: wtf?

Just because he did an entire series with Rx Muscle... and seemed to come in good this year. they should have waited..

LOL Blechman is a douche.. and Romano and Dave are laughing they're asses of..and Trey too.. he looks like shit but still brings home the money.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate to say it, but all you Trey Brewer fan boys are once again let down miserably by his showing at this contest. The guy has absolutely no excuses.
He has a fat contract from BSN, signed with MD, gets 100x more publicity than any other non-pro (and more than a lot of good quality pros), and from those videos he did with Rx Muscle, his only commitment has been training for over a year. When dudes who have no where near those advantages smash him, he has no hope of ever competing at the top level.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the hell happened to Trey? He totally shrunk! Check out his quads! Damn what the hell happened?!
He stopped training his quads in hopes that he could bring up his upper body to match. Turns out that plan backfired big time, it makes his waist look twice as big.

Trey also still sucks ass at posing.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate to say it, but all you Trey Brewer fan boys are once again let down miserably by his showing at this contest. The guy has absolutely no excuses.
He has a fat contract from BSN, signed with MD, gets 100x more publicity than any other non-pro (and more than a lot of good quality pros), and from those videos he did with Rx Muscle, his only commitment has been training for over a year. When dudes who have no where near those advantages smash him, he has no hope of ever competing at the top level.

Exactly, goes to show how important structure really is and what matters is how someone looks at a contest. Not how big they are in the off season.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Trey just keeps screwing up. I doubt he'll ever be anything like he was in 06. I wonder how is he feeling right now lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Check out thig guys quads, his name is Bobby Church

D31_0035-1.jpg

They didnt have pics of him this contest on stage on both RXM and MD

thumb1BodybuilderBobb1248692024-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He stopped training his quads in hopes that he could bring up his upper body to match. Turns out that plan backfired big time, it makes his waist look twice as big.

Trey also still sucks ass at posing.

Is that so? He had such amazing quads though! You're right, it totally gave the illusion that he had a bigger waist. What a terrible mistake! What was he thinking?! :(

C

Comin_Up

Al auguste should have won light heavies i though, he looked great. But seath was shredded. And be nice to trey! he is trying his best and thats all that should matter :)

hulk777

hulk777

i just dont think trey has the shape to be a top pro as much as i would like to see him do well i just dont think its gonna happen not like that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
862rb4722.jpg

^ Owning everyone else on stage lol!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.