• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 NY pro winner vs 2010 - Evan vs Roelly

who's better ?

• Roelly 2010

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Evan 2009

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I came into this thread thinking it would Roelly hands down, but actually Evan and Roelly have similar physiques and Evan is in better condition. I am surprised to say that I chose Evan in this comparison.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm with Braaq on this one. There isn't much between these two, you'd really need to see them side by side on stage. I'd say for that comparison Roelly might look small in comparison.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't that the gluteus medius?

I just thought it looked too "pointy" as I've known a few guys who had swelling there due to injections, and it was pretty noticable when they stepped on stage ala what Iris Kyle showed up with. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly is a good bodybuilder but clearly evan is harder.. Y u choose Roelly just cause hes just recently won the NY Pro? Remember Evan could be bigger by now.