• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Arnold Classic - Preview!! (top 8)

Who will win the 2010 Arnold Classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It really just depends on who comes in the best. Kai can beat Phil if Phil comes in off just a little and vise versa. And Dexter won't be off, but if these guys are on, they should be able to top him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So far from the poll, we have:

1. Phil
2. Kai
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Roelly

not bad hehe, 2 more days!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What? In my opinion Kai takes them both from the side. From the rear it's 50/50 (upperbody goes to Dex and/or Phil and lower half goes to Kai). Front double bi's and lat spread are pretty weak poses for Kai, so those two shots he has to give away. This is just my opinion and the judges sure do have their own. We'll see how it all turns out at the day of the comp.

:confused:

Kai doesn't have the detail or size in his triceps that Dex and Phil have, his gut is bigger, his leg seperation is superior to Phil's but similar to Dex's, he has no traps in comparison. There is no way he wins from the side. As you've already stated he loses from the front, and from the back he has no detail and no traps.

If you want to talk size, sure. Want to talk a complete package, Kai in those pics doesn't have it. Now he might bring something a bit different this year, but based on past performances he is going to have to out size Dex and Phil I can't see him beating. It will be interesting on the day though.