• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelanea Pics!

After viewing these presentations for you who will be the next Mr. Olympia?

• "The Blade" Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Quadrasaurus" Warrem

• "Ox" Centopani"

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai

100% true man

first off, kia has a completely different body structure than phil so muscularity will always be in kia's benefit, but at the same time kia's structure hurts him and makes him pose badly. and before anyone gets in me for dissing his posing. kia is an entertaining poser but good at maditories no...because he only has great parts and he has to work hard to pose and make them show better than his weakness. i personally believe and know that he has beyond detroyed his body with drugs the last couple years, and think he was more impressive before he blew up. he wasnt so massive but he displayed a more complete and pretty physique. the mass monsters days are fading quick, which is why i think phil once jay steps down which im betting is after this olympia, phil will be next mr olympia. he shows off not just great parts but a great balance of muscularity, conditioning, and symetry. name one weakness phil has besides his width. like i said the mass monster days are gone once jay retires and kia struggles alot to nail sub par conditioning, hows he gonna beat phil when he has been one of the most consistant recently. i like kia and phil alot but the way bodybuilding is looking right now kia better do something quick to fix all that oscar screwed up.

Incredible that a single change of coach!
They overturned a big physical change The Predator!

It's clear that this
Kai gives samples of what is their genetic Unlimited!
I can not refer only to muscle groups!

Kai added genetic mutation!
This year nobody did this kind of improvements!

Phil the last two years doing something like that!
But this new mutation of kai is amazing!

The best decision was to go to Farah!
I think he found his formula!
Ronnie in his time takes too long to find it!
Thus, in this way would have been 12 The Sandow trophys at home!

Instead of 8

I want Phil to win the Olympia!
But Kai is at a level of mutation
With: Lines-Balance-Symmetry-Size-Width-Mass-Natural Definitions!

We're going to have to give him a witchcraft!
Amazing friends!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
A lot of people are disenchanted with the kai's aesthetics when compared to 3-4 years ago but the simple truth of the matter is he would never have a chance to win an Olympia unless he has put on the tremendous ammount of mass he now has.. He may not be able to beat jay but if he is 100% he has a guarantee'd top 3 spot... thats not to say he doesnt have a chance to win because i beleive he does.