• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Womans Pro Fitness winners at the 2014 Arnold Classic!

1. Oksana Grishina
2. Regiane DaSilva
3. Tanji Johnson
4. Bethany Cisternino
5. Trish Warren
6. Ryall Graber

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fpbbo-1.jpg

wolfy a few hours ago

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ That was posted in 2013 as well. It's an older photo of Wolf, but still before the Arnold.

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arh.. sorry then. Just got it from another forum :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Dennis Wolf is looking good! Stream is lagging lots though.

W

Workingroup

Cedric McMillan WINS!!! He should win this show 2nd Wolf 3rd Shawn Rhoden 4th Brandon Curry....

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Flex looked way way bigger and aesthetic but Henry was harder!

- - - Updated - - -

I think Flex should just threepeat his Olympia title this year and then from 2015 get up to the open class _ there is no reason why he can't beat most of those guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the top 6 _ Especially Aaron he looked great and with little better timing and dieting he can certainly step on stage with bigger legs _ I don't think there's a problem with his leg size per se _ it's more of an over-dieting issue! His side chest and BDB were killers!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the top 6 _ Especially Aaron he looked great and with little better timing and dieting he can certainly step on stage with bigger legs _ I don't think there's a problem with his leg size per se _ it's more of an over-dieting issue! His side chest and BDB were killers!

I agree with all of your statements Paki!

The lighting is so horrible! Its a complete disservice to the athletes hard work. So many details washed out. Shawn Rhoden put on some mass for sure but a lot of it seems to be fullness which takes away from the crazy ratios he had in the past. Its definitely between him and Wolf. I give the edge to wolf but i wouldnt be surprised if they gave it to Rhoden who is also deserving.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
yeah, I was wondering if it was the lighting or the stream. My stream kept going from hd to like blurry slo mo.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

I would guess Wolf 1st and Rhoden 2nd. Wolf is definitely the biggest, hardest, and most vascular IMO.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I would guess Wolf 1st and Rhoden 2nd. Wolf is definitely the biggest, hardest, and most vascular IMO.

That's my guess as well.

Great show this year, great stream (HD worked well), and everybody was in awesome conditioning. Less guts than last year.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Wolf all the way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man they finallly figured out how to prepare a proper broadcast.........this one is smooth and fast, just fantastic

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Man they finallly figured out how to prepare a proper broadcast.........this one is smooth and fast, just fantastic

It has been decent much of the time but no so great here. It was way better last night than tonight for me. Tonight it has not been high def at all.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I sure wish I was going to that after party. I would be getting refused by every one of those bikini babes! :bowhay:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
So do you guys think the judges were correct? If not what would your choices be? Do you think Branch Warren should have been in the top 3?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch 3rd NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Top 6 were correct _ the only thing I would say is they could've swapped Victor with Cedric and still would've been fair! With the God given potential Cedric aught to be winning these hands down instead we just feel glad he did not ruin his prep _ that's sad!