• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Arnold Classic Europe Play by Play from UnderBody

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread underbody! Have fun over there!

Btw, I think there will be a LIVE webcast of the show on this link (like last year)

http://digitalmuscle.com/2016/09/19/arnold-europe-webcast-at-digital-muscle-saturday/

ps. Dennis Wolf looked huge in that earlier photo. He will be back in no time. Wish him all the best.
Thank you for posting this news! I think that will not be any comments. But yuo will see only pro ifbb and their music!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I met clarence de vis and he wachted my tshirt and he remembered about mm! I hope to see here soon!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I met eduardo correa. He was in the expo for his sponsor. He told me that we will see him on ac 2017 stage!

f24a26f80f2d732dc26c61736b9d85c6-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I met clarence de vis and he wachted my tshirt and he remembered about mm! I hope to see here soon!
That would be great! Haven't had any ifbb here in a long time!

Reading all your posts ub! Good work!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday ( day 2 )

I met Gabriele andriulli pro ifbb. I was very happy to see him! And i will post a new video of him. Talk i will send you asap for mm youtube channel!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must have been a good show! Can't wait until you tell us all about it!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So guys! I was at arnold classic europe. I will post all pics and all videos on mm youtube channel!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First thing.. new location of arnold is very huge. Yhis year there were a lot of stand and 2 stage for competions. I talked to a bber and he told me that his competition was changed because there were a lot of man's phisique.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the expo there were very few pro ifbb. But we are in ace and not in fibo. So we see a lot of pro only on stage. This is not beautifull for bodybuilding fans but i like arnold classic europe.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn ray was there for md. And he was very kind for his fans.

bbd713f17e37513a9f7dfcc3fabfb52f-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The show was important and pro atlets did beautifull routines. I liked big rami, roelly, bonac, lukas, federov.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter was in great shape and i knew that he won the show. But i didn't like his music routine. He posed in his way and he showed his body in best way. At the end of show people didn't be happy for his victory because the wanted to see big rami in first place!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly is huge and he has a lot of muscle. He did a great routine and he was in great shape. But judges don't want him so he was out of top three. I like roelly and he did his poses in best way!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the expo i will see Gabriele andriulli pro ifbb and winner of Toronto pro ifbb. I will send to talk his video and he will post on youtube!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn rhoden was in off and i was happy to see him out of top three. He has a great phisique, with a great lines but his condition was off.