• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Miami Muscle Beach Pro

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Miami Muscle Beach 212 Pro Score card
d70153d6281b16844ac1269d318d4b24-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Miami Muscle Beach Pro Men's Physique score card
e9ec4557d102735efdab01b620ac370a-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Miami Muscle Beach Pro Figure pro Final Results:

1. Cydney Gillon
2. Cassandra Carpenter
3. Sandra Grajales

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2016 Miami Muscle Beach Pro 212 division results:

1 guy cisternino
2 wendell gloyd
3 kyung won kang
4 alison maria
5 kevin ofurum
6. Jose raul sanchez reyes

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Calling it like I see it, this stage and background looks worse than a high school play. IFBB pro bodybuilding? C'mon, guys. At least make an attempt. No wonder why this "sport" is not taken seriously and all the money goes into the same pockets.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calling it like I see it, this stage and background looks worse than a high school play. IFBB pro bodybuilding? C'mon, guys. At least make an attempt. No wonder why this "sport" is not taken seriously and all the money goes into the same pockets.

Who is getting all the money Joe?

The stage does look a little lame with curtains and a couple banners only. The lighting looked really bad too.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Who is getting all the money Joe?

The stage does look a little lame with curtains and a couple banners only. The lighting looked really bad too.

Who gets all the money? The promoters, regional directors and Pittsburgh. Who else? Think about it - for every NPC show, all of the competitors have to pay an entry fee for each class they enter and then the seats are sold to their family, friends and general fans. Factor in the backstage fee, which is usually $50 or more per person and, guess what? That person also has to buy a ticket. Then you have the sponsors who pay to get on those 'high end' banners hanging and the posters.

For IFBB shows, the ticket prices and sponsor fees are even higher. More than makes up for the fact that the competitors don't have to pay an entry fee.

If you ever have the opportunity to speak to someone who is running or has run shows for either the NPC or IFBB, you will be shocked to shit to hear what goes on behind the scenes and how much money changes hands.

I feel bad for the guys who busted their ass and had to settle for this...

Screen Shot 2016 04 04 at 72014 PM