• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Nordic Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Petar Klancir fb page

Dear fans! We did it again!
3rd place at another PRO Competition, and I brought an amazing shape again.
As I mentioned a few times before, my goal is to become better with every new contest, and now I am pumped more than ever to give my best for the next contest and to finally win my ticket to Olympia.
I have the best fans, the best coach Mauro Sassi, the best Yamamoto Nutrition, and there's no excuse for me to fail.
I am very grateful to all of you for the support and I will soon show my gratitude with many free educational videos on my Youtube Channel, where you will be able to learn how to train like a pro.
My dear fans, Let's do it! Let's go together on a new amazing journey!
San Marino, here we come!

5efed521a5f6568d3ea420b04b56adc0-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Niel hill wrote on fb

Great times at the @nordicfitnessexpo with @william_bonac We have travelled the world again this year,, But today its all about reflection, taking in the moment and enjoying the amazing journey we are on..
On October 21st we head to Germany for our last show for 2016 to complete in the First ever European Professional @mrolympiallc I promise we will give our everything for this show!
That will be our 6th show this year, to say I'm proud of you doesn't come close,, Simply over the moon for your great achievements ???

65aa3730b5f987bb876f0d819bf10efd-1.jpg