• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3 movies you recommend everyone watches

P

Pain

VIP
U guys got bad taste

Ok...... Then what are 3 movies you recommend? They have to be pretty mind blowing to make all the other movies in this thread look bad.

We are waiting...

H

Hane

Slumdog Millionaire
I Am Legend
Sharkwater

Q

quorom

1. Serenity
2. Pan's Labyrinth
3. Slumdog Millionaire

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Not that I have good taste in movies, but I like these

Crash
The Jackal
Gran Torino

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^trust me you have a very nice taste.

P

Pain

VIP
Still no reply from tonka I see.

fail.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lolz

1. Braveheart
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. 300

Everyone should enjoy these no matter what ur taste is

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TONKA FAIL. TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.

P

Pain

VIP
TONKA FAIL. TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.TONKA FAIL.

QFT

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope to God that you mean the Cronenberg film and not that Paul Haggis tripe.

I hope to God you're drunk or high because that is the dumbest statement i've heard on here in regards to movies in referring to what is not only a superb film but also a best picture winner.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
True Lies
Commando
Downfall

Oh dear god! :doh:

You can't seriously be suggesting that any of Arnie's films are better than some of the classics that have been posted here? And I'm including Pumping Iron in that list.

EPIC TONKA FAIL.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I hope to God you're drunk or high because that is the dumbest statement i've heard on here in regards to movies in referring to what is not only a superb film but also a best picture winner.
I'm 100% sober. The movie is a wrecking ball of a social statement, unnecessarily hammering its audience over the head with a thinly developed message all while using one of the most culturally integrated cities in America as a vehicle to do so. It's cheap, manipulative, and overtly preachy, filled to the brim with stereotypes and offering nothing new on the philosophy of racism. Arguably the worst Best Picture winner in the history of the awards and certainly of the past twenty years.

You're going to have to do better than spout off vague, hyperbolist statements and citing the Academy, junior. I won't even bother going into Haggis' lack of skill as a lensman and the one dimensional performances of most of the actors (the only one worth a damn in the whole thing was Michael Pena).

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Line
I'm 100% sober. The movie is a wrecking ball of a social statement, unnecessarily hammering its audience over the head with a thinly developed message all while using one of the most culturally integrated cities in America as a vehicle to do so.

and i don't understand why you play this off as a bad thing. the social statement it makes with it's characters and how their roles intertwine is not only the motivation for the title but offers an intriguing perspective on how what you do can (greatly) affect the lives of others. why you think the city it takes place in has a negative impact on the film is beyond me, but calling the message it gives as "thinly developed" is at the least just unobservant as to how the movie tries to relate each character and blends all these stories into one.

It's cheap, manipulative, and overtly preachy,

cheap? the storyline/message may be a little cliche, but it doesn't take away from the actual story or it's characters. i don't get the manipulative comment at all, but i can see how you say it is a little preachy.

filled to the brim with stereotypes and offering nothing new on the philosophy of racism. Arguably the worst Best Picture winner in the history of the awards and certainly of the past twenty years.

well yes it does have a ton of sterotypes and i can see how it may no allow you to identify with the characters if there just portrayed as such.

i've noticed with you that if a movie, such as this one, tries to delve into an issue such as racism, and doesn't offer anything overly expansive or different than it's predecessors that have also covered the same topic, you instantly dislike it. several times i remember reading some reviews by you and you mention "it doesn't offer anything new" (essentially) and it's a significant negative score against the movie for yourself.

i don't see it that way. that's not to say i like repetitive movies that all say the same thing, but this movie tastefully and intricately shows the lives of these people and how they are affected by violence, racism, etc. it's not the most original movie ever, but it's done much better than other movies with the same message. the content may not be different, but the quality is.

You're going to have to do better than spout off vague, hyperbolist statements and citing the Academy,

i just wanted to bring to your attention how silly you sounded calling that film "tripe"

*sigh*

I won't even bother going into Haggis' lack of skill as a lensman and the one dimensional performances of most of the actors (the only one worth a damn in the whole thing was Michael Pena).

i didn't see any issues with the acting. of course some of the roles were one dimensional, but this should fall under your issue with the sterotyping not with the acting. if your told to act like a ghetto thief or like an uppity spoiled housewife, you do what your told. since the film was covering so many different lives at once it was hard to delve into the characters at a deeper level. that's not the actors' fault.

and again with the lensman ship, i thought it was a visually beautiful film to watch so :dunnodude: