• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

4 wks out

ordinary

ordinary

Here are a few 3 wk out pics. I got a bit more time left... 2.5 wks or 16 days... but who is counting??? Me, because I want pizza and a beer... maybe 2! What can I try and bring up in the last few weeks? Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 78
KCharger9

KCharger9

ure legs from the side view could be dryer.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look amazing man, small waist and huge back
going to tear the show to pieces!

B

Batmanx007

You didn't mention this, as far as what you do for back, but I'm sure you know that chins, and pull ups, both front and rear will help thicken up you back. As my back has gotten stronger, I've started doing weighted chins, and they seem to help with thickness alot. You are very right on track though, good luck with the show

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking very very good....every shot looks awesome, abs look great, overall a small/tight waist, quads and very big and full--just gotta lean them out sum more and they will be sicck... i am very impressed w/ your front double bi u really perform it perfectly, i am also very impressed w/ ur hammies they look very hard and lean and u still have 4 weeks left...overall i'd defiantly say that you are going to SMASH the competition brother, stay focused and finish up strong

warpig

warpig

Looking great! How much do you weigh?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your have insane genetics, your gonna rock that show bro. Your posing is on, and your coming in ahead of schedule IMO. Make sure you continue to show us your progress and pics of the contest. :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that tatoo of a phoenix on your left oblique is sick!!!

oh and your condition is exceptional for 3 weeks. rock on man

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks everyone... I really appreciate it. I'm weighing around 197 right now I think... I'm due to weigh again tomorrow. As to the drier legs... I agree. I tend to hold my water and fat in my legs and bum area, so that is definitely my concern that I can get it shredded by comp. day. I think once I dry out for the show that the conditioning will show through. It looks like I will be in the middle to bottom half weight wise of the light heavys so I have to make sure my conditioning is right on. Thanks again you guys.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro you look awesome.I think your physique is well balanced.Maybe there could be more thickness in lowerlats as there been said ,but overalll i think you look just great.Good luck to you man:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Already in great shape. Keep up the good work m8